The following a la carte menu will be available:
- Two Claw Creamfrickle, Two Claw with Oranges & Vanilla
- Can Can Cerise, sour cherry quad aged in Cognac barrels
- Imperial Biscotti Mexican Cake Break “Spicy Nachos” edition
- Chocolate Hazelnut Imperial Biscotti Mexican Cake Break
- Rinse & Repeat Wakatu and Motueka
- Jaune, sherry barrel aged triple
The rare bottle menu is for on-site consumption only. In addition, Executive Chef Bob Cook will offer an Old School Burnt Red BBQ Chicken for sale.
To learn more, visit www.edmundsoast.com.
Folly Beach Shares Details for Annual Flip Flop Drop, Fireworks Show, and Bill Murray Look-a-Like Polar Bear Plunge
Folly Beach has announced the details for their most popular New Years celebrations – the annual Flip Flop Drop and...