The following a la carte menu will be available:
- Two Claw Creamfrickle, Two Claw with Oranges & Vanilla
- Can Can Cerise, sour cherry quad aged in Cognac barrels
- Imperial Biscotti Mexican Cake Break “Spicy Nachos” edition
- Chocolate Hazelnut Imperial Biscotti Mexican Cake Break
- Rinse & Repeat Wakatu and Motueka
- Jaune, sherry barrel aged triple
The rare bottle menu is for on-site consumption only. In addition, Executive Chef Bob Cook will offer an Old School Burnt Red BBQ Chicken for sale.
To learn more, visit www.edmundsoast.com.
Trident United Way and SC Thrive Offer Free Tax Assistance in the Tri-County
Trident United Way and SC Thrive’s free tax filing portal is now open, offering services to Tri-County residents with an...