- Wild Dunes Resort has announced that Sean O’Brien (formerly at Prohibition) has joined the team as mixologist at Coastal Provisions.
With friendsgiving feasts, office holiday parties, and family get togethers starting to fill the calendar, you may want to purchase Minero’s Taco Kits. Delivering an unconventional twist on feeding a holiday crowd this season, the kits ($75) includes 20 of Minero’s hand-pressed, warm tortillas, Cotija cheese, chopped onion, salsa verde, cilantro, limes, and your choice of two meats (Charcoal Grilled Chicken, Al Pastor, Pork Carnitas, and Grilled Steak). Each kit also includes napkins, utensils, service spoons and Valentina hot sauce. Contact Minero for more details.
- Daniel Island Grille will host a liquor tasting featuring Belle Isle Moonshine on Friday, November 17th. From 4-7pm, guests are invited to sample the featured moonshine along with handcrafted cocktails featuring Belle Isle.
- Wasabi has introduced a new November Sushi Spotlight. Guests are invited to enjoy the Zuke Sake Maki features crispy salmon skin, cucumber, Yuzu tobiko & scallion for $12 all month long.
- Celebrate The Crab Shacks 18th anniversary this month. The restaurants are serving up a Whole Crispy Fried Flounder OR one pound of the Alaskan Snow Crab Legs – each for $18.
Commonhouse Aleworks, a microbrewery in the Park Circle Business District, announced an addition to their core team as they move towards an anticipated opening date in December. Brian Stetson has joined the team as the Tap House Manager.
- Every Wednesday at 6 pm, The Washout will host an Oyster Roast featuring local oysters for $10 a bucket. There will be live music with Josh Hughett and Dale Baker beginning at 7 pm.
- Fresh Future Farm hosts their Inaugural Neighborhood Harvest Meal on Saturday, November 18th from noon – 3 pm at 2008 Success Street in North Charleston. Click here for details.
- s donating $1 from every dessert sold to Prostate Cancer Awareness.
Taylor Festival Choir and Na Fidleiri Re-Imagined Present “Pathways to Healing,” A Choral Concert Focused on Healing and the Arts
Press Release The Taylor Music Group opens its 20th Anniversary Season with “Pathways to Healing,” a concert featuring the Taylor...
Dashi Kicks Off Weekly Paws on the Patio Series on September 30th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Series Wraps up on October 21st
Dashi Announces Ice Cream Carnival
Lewis Chile Roast Returns on October 10th
Charleston Moves to host “Better North Bridge” Ride on 10/2
Emeline Announces Inaugural Keep Shop Makers Fair
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized3 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men