- Starting Thursday, October 26th at 5 pm, 167 Raw will offer their popular shellfish in the courtyard at Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co. via an a la carte menu. Items will vary depending on the season and will be available until sold out. For the first week, oysters, clams, and shrimp cocktail will be available for purchase.
- The team at 492 unveiled some new brunch treats. Highlights include:
- Steak Frites served with sunnyside up eggs, feta cheese, and hatch green chili pepperonatta
- Baked Eggs served with roasted okra, tomato, lobster mushroom, red chili, and aged cheddar
- Double Bacon Cheeseburger served with paprika aioli, pickles, fries, and the option to add the brunch-friendly egg
- You can see the full menu here
- Brunch is served every Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm
- This fall, Daniel Island Grille will host an oyster roast every Friday night from 5 pm – 7 pm. Oysters are all-you-can-eat for $10 and come from Charleston’s local oyster beds. The oyster roasts will start on Friday, October 27th and continue through the spring.
- The BKeD food truck announced that they will be opening a brick-and-mortar bakery in 2018. Click here for more info.
- Toast of Summerville offers a $5 breakfast sandwich from 7 am to 8 am on weekdays. The breakfast includes scrambled eggs stacked on a house made biscuit with bacon and melted cheddar cheese, a side of hash browns, and re-fillable coffee or orange juice.
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
On August 7th, Miller Gallery will be celebrating the opening of Unbroken. Two local artists working in different mediums have...
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
Steely Dan Coming to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
North Charleston POPS! Announces 10th Anniversary Season
Multi-platinum, Grammy Award Winning Artist Nelly Coming to the North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks