King Charles Inn, a downtown boutique hotel, will continue its pop-up series through February of 2018. Returning on Friday, October 20th, each shop will be open to the public and will highlight local favorites Charleston Tea Plantation, Jack Rudy Cocktail Company, Charleston Shucker Company, Lowcountry Olive Oil, and The Charleston Soap Chef.
The pop-up shops schedule is as follows:
- October 20th
- Charleston Tea Plantation, America’s largest tea garden purchased by the family-owned Bigelow Tea Company, together, offers over 120 teas
- November 17th & December 15th
- Jack Rudy Cocktail Company, a family-run company specializing in reinventing American bar products including small batches of tonic and grenadine
- December 1st
- Charleston Shucker Company, a shop specializing in premium personalized oyster & fish fillet knives
- January 1st
- Lowcountry Olive Oil, a locally-owned source for imported extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars from around the world
- February 16th
- The Charleston Soap Chef, bath and body products made in Charleston
All shops are held from 4 pm to 6 pm. During each pop-up, guests and visitors are encouraged to attend Happy Hour at BREW, King Charles Inn’s pub featuring specialty British-inspired cocktails, $5 house wine, and $5 local draft beer from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.