I created the “Leftovers” series to ensure I could share as much food and bev news as possible, so here’s the latest:
- Breast Friends Thursday is back at SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar. Every Thursday (at all three Charleston area locations), SOL will host the ultimate girls night out for a cause. Guests will enjoy happy hour specials starting at 4 pm along with live music on the patio from 6 pm to 9 pm. In addition, $1 from every Prickly Pear Margarita and Green Chile Nachos appetizer sold throughout the month of October will be donated to MUSC Hollings Cancer Center for Breast Cancer Research. Click here for more info.
- The Crab Shacks new monthly special is a local shrimp feast. Try one pound of their large domestic shrimp fried, grilled, or boiled for $19.99. They also have a pound of their fried creek shrimp for $14.99. Plus, they have buckets of PBR for $8.99 during the entire month of October.
- In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and National Dessert Day on October 14th, Shem Creek Bar and Grill is donating $1 from every dessert sold during the entire month to the American Cancer Society.
- This October, Wasabi is rolling with the cure to help support the fight against breast cancer. Throughout the month, Wasabi will spotlight “The Pink Dragon” sushi special and “Sparkling Flower” sake. A portion of the proceeds from every sushi and sake special will benefit Susan G. Komen. Click here for more info.
- St. James Gate is celebrating the 200th Anniversary of Guinness coming to the United States through the Charleston Harbor on Monday, October 16th with specials all weekend. On Sunday evening, guests can enjoy a free, custom engraved Guinness/St. James Gate pint class, as well as food and drink specials all weekend long.
- The 10th Annual Follypalooza Cancer Benefit will take place on Saturday, October 21st from 10am-5pm on Center Street to raise money for local cancer patients. The family-friendly event will feature live entertainment by several artists, a date auction, local food and art vendors, kids activities and much more. More info: Facebook.com/Follypalooza. Click here for more info.
- This October, Sticky Fingers in Mt. Pleasant, Charleston, and Summerville are partnering with Susan G. Komen to help support the fight against breast cancer. Sticky Fingers will donate $1 from every purchase of their signature pink Sticky drink (Makin-Me-Loco) along with $2 from every Pink Sticky t-shirt sold to the local chapter of Susan G. Komen throughout the month.
ZZ Top Returns to the North Charleston PAC in September
Rock & Roll Hall of Famers ZZ Top will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on September 28th. In 1969,...
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
The Charleston Forum Kicks Off 5th Annual Events this Month
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks