- 5Church is offering the following two specials for guests to celebrate the total solar eclipse:
- Housemade Moon Pies: Available Friday, August 18tth through Monday, August 21st, 5Church’s pastry chef is whipping up special Housemade Moon Pies to celebrate, made with vanilla graham cookies, marshmallow fluff and dark chocolate shells. $9 / 2 per order Amarillo
- Eclipse Cocktail: Available on Monday, August 21st (5Church open regular hours), Beverage Director Patricia Smith has crafted a unique twist on her signature “Amarillo Moon” cocktail, “the Amarillo Eclipse” – made with Flor de Cana Rum, mango, lime, black lava salt and cayenne. Guests who order will receive complimentary Solar Eclipse glasses.
- In honor of the Solar Eclipse on Monday, August 21st, Wasabi Mt. Pleasant will be keeping their doors open all day from 11:30 am – 9:30 pm. More info and reservations at: WasabiRestaurantGroup.com/MtP.
- Join the “Everybody Gets Lei’d ~ Hawaiian Themed Bar Crawl” on 9/3. Come dressed in your favorite Luau themed attire and enjoy drink specials, prizes, freebies, and more. Visit BarcrawlCharleston.com for details.
- Did you know that Ms. Rose’s has Happy Hour six days a week? See the menu here: msroses.com/happy-hour/
Events14 hours ago
Boone Hall’s Fright Nights Returns for Spooky Season
Boone Hall’s popular “Fright Nights” Halloween attraction is back on select nights through October 30th. There are multiple ticket options...
Charity15 hours ago
Community Partners Come Together To Host ONENATION HEROES CUP Golf Event
Events20 hours ago
Coastal Carolina Fair Returns on October 27th
Events20 hours ago
A Day To Remember to Play North Charleston PAC in December
Booze21 hours ago
Elijah Craig Old Fashioned Week Returns to Charleston This Month
Events22 hours ago
Children Invited to Trick-or-Treat on the USS Yorktown
Events23 hours ago
Rotary Club Brings Flags for Heroes to Mt. Pleasant Towne Centre in November