For the 14th straight year, the Grape Stomp Festival will be held out on Wadmalaw Island. The Deep Water Vineyard and Firefly Distillery will host the event on Saturday, August 26th from 10 am until 5 pm.
This year’s festival will include:
- Grape stomp contest
- Live Music
- Solid Country Gold and McKenna Andrews
- Dave ‘N’ Dubs, Home Team BBQ, Rolled Quesadillas, Gidget Gourmet, and Sunset Slush of the Lowcountry
- Firefly Distillery ($6 for 6 spirits and a souvenir shot glass)
- Deep Water Vineyard Tastings ($7 for 9 wines and a souvenir stemless glass)
- Kids Activities
- Mechanical Shark
- Jump Castle
- Paint Pixie Face Painter
- Bounce Castle
- Paint sessions with Wine and Canvas Charleston
- Slushies for the kids (and wine-a-ritas for adults)
- Lucy look-a-like contest
Gates will open at 10 am with the first stomp competition starting at 11 am.
Tickets are $10 per car (if purchased in advance) or $20 per car on the day of the event. For more information, click here. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Sea Island Charities.
Cooper River Bridge Run Kids Run & Family Festival Rescheduled Due to Impending Weather
The Cooper River Bridge Run has postponed the Kids Run & Family Festival originally scheduled for this Sunday, October 2nd...