The season’s shows include:
- “Bravo Broadway!” on
Saturday, September 9th
- This is postponed due to the impending effect of Hurricane Irma. From the venue: “The new date will be announced soon. Already purchased tickets will be honored at the later date. Refunds are available immediately at point of purchase. Please be aware—due to Hurricane Irma, the Coliseum Advance Ticket Office may be closed for an indeterminable amount of time next week. Be sure to call ahead of time if you will be coming to the box office. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stay safe.”
- “Great Hits of The & 70’s” on Saturday, November 4th
- “Kings of Pops” on Saturday, January 27th
- “That’s Entertainment” on Saturday, February 24th
- “Star Wars, Sci-fi, & John Williams” on Saturday, April 28th
Reserved seat tickets are available at the North Charleston Coliseum Advance Ticket office, Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at 1-800-745-3000, or online at Ticketmaster.com. Ticket prices range from $15 – $35 (plus applicable fees). Group sales are available by calling (843) 529-5007.
Season ticket packages are also available and start at only $70. Season tickets are available at the North Charleston Coliseum Advance Ticket Office, by calling the North Charleston POPS! hotline (843) 202-ARTS (2787) or online at www.NorthCharlestonColiseumPAC.com.
In addition to having the same seat for all performances, North Charleston POPS! season ticket holders enjoy many other benefits such as free parking, priority access to tickets for Coliseum & Performing Arts Center events before they go on public sale, and special discounts & offers not available to the general public.
UPDATE: 3rd Annual Recovery Jam Postponed to December 3rd
UPDATE on 9/29/22 – Due to threats from Hurricane Ian, this event has been postponed to December 3rd. See the...