For $45 per person, dinners can enjoy a special three-course menu with multiple options. There will be optional French wine pairings for $25 per person.
The menu includes:
- Tartare de Filet da Beouf
- Beef Tenderloin, Capers, Shallot and Potato Chips
- Salade De Homard
- Lobster, Bibb Lettuce, Red Wine Vinegar, Soft Herbs
- L’Omelette Piperade
- Tasso Ham, Sweet Peppers, Tomato, Scallion
- Filet de Poisson a la Bretonne
- Poached Local Fish TBD, Mepkin Mushrooms, Red Potatoes
- Caille Au Vin
- Carolina Quail, Mushrooms, Benton Bacon, Red Wine, Red Potatoes
- Riti De Porc, Sauce Moutarde a La Normande
- Herb Roast Heritage Pork Loin, Creole Mustard, Mushrooms, Red Potatoes
- Crème Brulee Framboise
- Reine de Saba
- Tarte aux Peche Baies
To make reservations to attend the dinner, call 843-225-1717.
Outdoor Movie Night at Point Hope Scheduled for October 14th
The Point Hope community will hold a screening of the movie “Lightyear” on the Village Green on Saturday, October 14th,...