Locomotion Fitness a new gym and CrossFit center will celebrate their grand opening on Saturday, August 12th with BBQ, local craft beers, and much more. The business is located at 4151 Spruill Ave. in North Charleston and will be home to Park Circle CrossFit.
The grand opening celebration runs from 9 am to 2:30 pm and is family-friendly. It includes:
- Optional workouts to break in the new space (at 9:30 am an 2 pm)
- Pitmaster Rodney Scott will cook up a whole hog
- A couple kegs of local craft beer
- A kid’s activity
Leading up to the event, the gym will have a promotional offer called “Founder’s Club” ($179). If you commit to train with the new location on or before the Grand Opening, they are offering over $350 in extra value. This includes:
- Your first month of unlimited group classes ($179 value)
- “On Ramp” Intro Program ($199value)
- Nutrition Consultation and plan ($13 9value)
- Custom Founder’s Club T-shirt ($30 value)
- High Quality Sticker ($5 value)
- Access to Pre-Open “Hardhat” Workout while the building is under construction
Cypress Gardens to Host 2nd Annual Screening of “The Notebook” in April
On the Reel Locations, a film screening event company, will host their 2nd Annual screening of The Notebook at Cypress...