Grass skirts, Hawaiian shirts, and straw hats are highly encouraged. While you don your best luau outfit, you can enjoy:
- A dunk tank from The Holy City Beard and Moustache Society
- All proceeds will go to Big Brothers Big Sisters
- A Mechanical Shark
- Over twenty-five Holy City brews available
- Food will be available at the Kitchen at Holy City Brewing
- A vintage photo booth capturing and printing on-demand ambrotype portraits
- Live music
- The Southern Flavor Bluegrass Band
- Lindsay Holler and the Hollerettes
- Christiane and the Strays
All men, women, and children are welcome, no pets. Visit the Facebook event page for more information.
Boone Hall’s Fright Nights Returns for Spooky Season
Boone Hall’s popular “Fright Nights” Halloween attraction is back on select nights through October 30th. There are multiple ticket options...