Tickets for the 47th Annual Sertoma Football Classic, the official kick off event for high school football in the Lowcountry, are now on sale. This year’s event will be held on Thursday, August 10th and Friday, August 11th at Johnson Hagood Stadium.
Tickets ($12) are available via local participating high school cheerleading teams and online at CharlestonSertoma.org. Not only are cheerleading teams the main ticket sales outlet for this event, one dollar from each ticket they sell goes back to their high school cheerleading and football teams.
The teams will be picking up their tickets from local Hendrick Automotive Group dealerships throughout the Lowcountry from July 14th through July 21st during scheduled times. Follow the 47th Annual Hendrick Charleston Sertoma Football Classic on social media for locations and times of ticket pick-up by using the hashtag #HendrickSertoma.
Last year, the proceeds from the Classic allowed the Sertoma Club of Charleston to award more than $90,000 to local charities and high schools that participated in the event. Those charities receiving financial awards have been chosen by the Sertoma Club of Charleston because they serve children and families throughout the Tri-county area. A list of charities are available online at CharlestonSertoma.org.
The 2017 Hendrick Charleston Sertoma Football Classic Match-ups:
Thursday, August 10, 2017
- North Charleston vs. Northwood Academy: 2 quarters
- Cane Bay vs. St. John’s: 2 quarters
- First Baptist vs. Military Magnet: 1 quarter
- Palmetto Christian Academy vs. Military Magnet: 1 quarter
- Oceanside Collegiate vs. Timberland: 2 quarters
- West Ashley vs. Stall: 2 quarters
Friday, August 11, 2017
- Burke vs. Charleston School of Math & Science: 2 quarters
- Pinewood Prep vs. Garrett: 2 quarters
- Stratford vs. Baptist Hill: 2 quarters
- Porter Gaud vs. Academic Magnet: 2 quarters
- Bishop England vs. Goose Creek: 2 quarters
Gates for the event will open at 4:00 pm and kick off is at 5:00 pm.
Volunteers Needed: Going Places to Give 390 Custom Bikes, locks, Helmets to Disadvantaged Kid
Local nonprofit Going Places will be surprising all 390 children that attend Lambs Elementary with a new, custom bike on...
The Wonderer to Host Dia De Los Muertos Party featuring The Knocks
Ugly Sweater 5K Dash Scheduled for December 11th in Summerville
Keegan-Filion Farm to Host Open House in November
Preservation Society of Charleston’s Fall Tours Shares This Week’s Lineup Highlights
Local Mentoring Program Hosts Event to Help Parents Talk to Kids About Sex Effectively
WaterFest, Benefiting Water Mission, to be held on Daniel Island Next Month
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie