The celebration includes:
- A first-come-first-serve, limited edition t-shirt that we will be given out to the first service folks that come through the doors and ask about them.
- A 7% ABC blonde bock will be released
- The beer was named “SOGTY-33,” because every commercial pilot and military pilot that flies into Charleston passes through that point. It is situated right above the brewery on Dorchester Road
- $3 pours of all the pints for all service members
- Live music will be provided by Dallas Baker and Friends.
To receive any deals and the t-shirt, be sure to bring your military ID (whether they’re active or retired).
Visit Facebook for more info.
ZZ Top Returns to the North Charleston PAC in September
Rock & Roll Hall of Famers ZZ Top will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on September 28th. In 1969,...
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
The Charleston Forum Kicks Off 5th Annual Events this Month
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks