Playing off the hoax that the singer faked his death and moved to Argentina, the festival will celebrate his “ongoing life” with Elvis-inspired food, trivia, music, and more.
Here’s a look at the days schedule:
- 3 – 5:30 pm: Happy Hour Kick-off and Check-in at Recovery Room
- Brown’s Court Bakery will provide peanut butter and banana sandwiches
- Happy Hour specials
- 6 pm – 7:30 pm: Elvis Trivia at Upper Deck Tavern
- Elvis-inspired trivia contest
- Grand prize is a free tattoo
- $5 entry for anyone without a festival ticket
- 8 pm – 9:30 pm: Dinner at Spero
- Menu based off the cookbook “Are You Hungry Tonight”
- VIP ticket holders only
- 9:30 pm – 11 pm: Elvis Impersonation Bands at Local 616
- Dante’s Camaro joins forces with Charlietown for Elvis impersonations.
- See 50’s Elvis battle against 70’s Elvis
- 11 pm: Elvis Karaoke and Elvis Dead on Toilet Photo Booth at Local 616
- If there is any stage left after the destruction of Dante’s Jumpsuit, all are welcome to try out their impersonation of the king and fill in as lead singer of the jumpsuit. For those of y’all not confident enough to fill those shoes, PBR will provide an “Elvis dead on the toilet” photo area will be on site for you to have photographic evidence of the celebration!
Visit http://elvisaintdeadfest.com/ for more information and tickets.
On Friday, August 16th, the Charleston Pour House will participate with Elvis Cover Performances at 9 pm (poster on the right). The show includes:
- Live Elvis performed by:
- Dantes Jump Suit
- Madam Adam
- Mike Martin and the Beautiful Mess
- ’17 Comeback Special
- Horror Business
- Elvis-inspired food by The Lot
- Click here for ticket info
Inaugural CF Bites Event to Benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Press Release Help make CF stand for Cure Found by attending a Halloween themed party filled with dancing and spirits...