The fun starts at Mynt and will continue up King Street until things wind down at The BrickRed, white, and blue attire is required. Custom shirts, dresses, jorts, fanny packs, socks, underwear, sunglasses, glowsticks, beads, and any other accessories are highly encouraged.
Those who register will receive:
- Free entry to all participating bars (each will have a $5 cover charge that day)
- Bud Light and Rumple Minze specials at each stop
- The chance to win 2 tickets to July 21st Rebelution concert at each bar
- The first 100 people to the crawl will receive swag from Rumple Minze
- Live music at The Brick
- An ice luge featuring Rumple Minze at The Brick
- Chance to win a Rumple Minze Shot Machine
Here’s a look at the schedule:
- Mynt: 3pm – 4:15pm
- JohnKing Bar and Grill: 4:30pm – 5:45pm
- King Street Public House: 6pm – 7:15pm
- Charleston Beer Works: 7:30pm – 8:45pm
- Kingdom: 9pm – 10:15pm
- The Brick: 10:30pm – close
Tickets can be purchased here.
Trident United Way and SC Thrive Offer Free Tax Assistance in the Tri-County
Trident United Way and SC Thrive’s free tax filing portal is now open, offering services to Tri-County residents with an...