As you can imagine, Holy City Sinner gets inundated with press releases and information – especially from the food and beverage community. I created the “Leftovers” series to ensure I could share as much food and bev news as possible.
- Oak Steakhouse, The Granary, and Indaco will all be offering half-priced bottles of wine during dinner services on Father’s Day.
- For the Dad that loves their grill, pick up a customized Butcher Box from Mercantile and Mash. Each box includes:
- Four free range North Carolina chicken breasts
- Six house-made bratwursts
- Two-and-a-half pounds of Oak Steakhouse burger meat
- One Certified Angus Beef bone-in 24 oz. ribeye
- One bottle of Buffalo Trace Bourbon whiskey
Butcher boxes are $99 and are available for pick up on Friday, June 16th or Saturday, June 17th, during regular business hours at Mercantile and Mash. Call 843.793.2636 to place your order.
- SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar has brought back Tequila Thursdays, a weekly Happy Hour event at both the Summerville and Mount Pleasant locations. This weekly series will take place every Thursday starting at 4 pm. Guests will have the opportunity to taste the week’s featured aged tequila and learn more about the process that makes each tequila unique from experts. Signature cocktails, margaritas, and tequila flights will also be available throughout the night. In addition, there will be live, local music every Thursday night from 6 pm to 9pm as part of their summer live music patio series.
- Tropical Smoothie Café will host a Grand Opening Celebration for its newest restaurant in North Charleston on Monday, June 19th. The event includes fun for the whole family, and an opportunity to enjoy freshly-made smoothies, flatbreads, wraps, salads, and more. The event will include giveaways, product tastings and a lively atmosphere starting at 7:00 am. In honor of the celebration, the café will offer free smoothies for a year to the first 25 guests in line! In addition, the next 100 guests to make a purchase will receive buy one, get one free coupon cards. There will also be an official ribbon cutting ceremony at 10:30 am.
- It’s Shellfish Month at the Crab Shacks. Now through the end of June, enjoy The Ultimate Shellfish Bucket (Crab Legs, Shrimp, Mussels, Clams, and Oysters) for $28.99 and buckets of Corona or Corona Light for $12.99. For more details, head to CrabShacks.com.
- Wasabi has introduced their June Sushi Spotlight – The Twister. Featuring Snow Crab salad, boiled shrimp, and sliced avocado wrapped in fresh cucumber, this roll has no rice and is topped with chopped Big-Eye Tuna and White Tuna with a ponzu and kimchi drizzle finished with fresh masago all for $14 all month long.
- Crave Kitchen & Cocktails is offering a Father’s Day Brunch on Saturday, June 17th and Sunday, June 18th from 10 am to 4 pm. In addition, dinner Service will start at 5 pm each day. Reservations for Father’s Day weekend are strongly recommended. More info and reservations at: CraveKitchenandCocktails.com.
- Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has partnered with Samuel Adams to “Pour One Forward” for our military. Guests are invited to join them in thanking a veteran or active member of our military for serving and protecting us by buying them a cold Sam Adams Boston Lager and an order of wings. Ask your Sticky Fingers server in Mt. Pleasant, Charleston and Summerville how you can “Pour One Forward.”
Comedian Nate Bargatze Coming to the North Charleston PAC in May
Comedian Nate Bargatze will bring his “The Be Funny Tour” to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center on Saturday, May...