- It’s official: Charleston is now South Carolina’s largest city; Greenville among fastest-growing in nation (Post & Courier).
- NOAA expects ‘above normal’ hurricane season for South Carolina and the U.S. (Post & Courier).
- Ex-coroner: Elected officials being free to use N-word a ‘great thing’ about South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office searching for runaway teenager (Live 5 News).
- Authorities search for missing teenager (News 2).
- Report: Longtime Charleston restaurant Cypress closing (Post & Courier).
- Chef Craig Deihl releases statement on Cypress closure, future plans (Charleston City Paper).
- Desperate for teachers, South Carolina opens one more route to alternative certification (Post & Courier).
- DD2 in dire need of teachers (ABC News 4).
- School superintendent faces backlash over teacher evaluations, blames staff miscommunication (Charleston City Paper).
- Snapchat video shows Mount Pleasant assisted-living workers taunting two elderly women (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays win Game 7, Advance to Kelly Cup Finals (ABC News 4).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- New ad from McDonald’s UK provides a startling glimpse into South Carolina life (Charleston City Paper).
- Come to Rodney Scott’s for the ‘cue, stay for the catfish sandwich (Charleston City Paper).
- Fish & Game Takeover Set for 6/7 at Fish Restaurant (HCS).
- The Glass Onion Hosts a Wine & Canvas Class on 5/31 (HCS).
- Brandon Plyler becomes South Carolina’s first Advanced Cicerone (Charleston City Paper).
- Mount Pleasant Loses Ramen Option (Eater Charleston).
- Good news, Aya Cookhouse’s closure has a silver lining (Charleston City Paper).
- Wicked Weed’s loss is South Carolina’s gain with a new sour beer festival (Charleston City Paper).
- Tijuana Flats Launches New “Flat Outrageous” Menu (HCS).
- Delicious Delights looks to replenish customer list (Post & Courier).
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at ‘Fermented,’ a New Documentary Starring Chef Edward Lee (Eater Charleston).
- Feelin’ A-Poke (Yelp Charleston).
- Spoleto Festival kicks off with downtown opening ceremony (Live 5 News).
- “Garden & Gun” to Host Conversation and Book Signing with John T. Edge (HCS).
- Republic Hosts Charleston Jazz Jam on Sunday (HCS).
- Bravo reality star opens up about sister’s tragic death (Daily Mail).
- Charleston Friends of the Library Host “That Summer Book Sale” in June (HCS).
- Mynt Hosts McKevlin’s Bikini Fashion Show on Sunday (HCS).
- Legendary Citadel head baseball coach announces retirement (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Nigel Redden & Scott Watson (HCS).
- Confessions of a Southern Charm Newbie: Our New Business Mentality (Charleston City Paper).
- Exhibition to Expedition: Coastal Expeditions Celebrates New Mark Catesby Exhibition at The Gibbes Museum of Art (HCS).
- Bishop England’s Mike Darnell makes sure father is included in state title celebration (ABC News 4).
- Smoky Weiner & The Hot Links and company reunite for 17th Annual Romp in the Swamp (Charleston City Paper).
- How to stay safe on the water this Memorial Day weekend (News 2).
- Storytree Theatre Announces Partnership with the Gaillard Center (HCS).
- Sofía Rei’s music pulls from sounds found all over the globe (Charleston City Paper).
- Roddy White gives back with Annual Summer Camp for youth (CRBJ BizWire).
- T.J. Hopkins’ three-run blast sends Gamecocks to semifinals of SEC Tournament (Post & Courier).
- Cavs beat Tigers in ACC Tournament, 10-2 (news 2).
- BCSD Announces Its Summer Feeding Program (CRBJ BizWire).
- Chasing a dream – Former College of Charleston sailor competing in Youth America’s Cup (Post & Courier).
- Love, McRae lift Cougars over Tribe, 7-6 in extra innings (News 2).
- Matt Spivey tabbed as new baseball coach at James Island (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston women finish 6th at college sailing nationals; Yale takes title (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Dr. Millicent Brown (HCS).
- Law lets inmates visit loved one’s funeral or death bed (ABC News 4).
- How to spend $8 billion: South Carolina state budget negotiations drag on (Post & Courier).
- College to Host National Collegiate Sailing Championships (CofC).
- Orangeburg restaurant owner takes Confederate flag flight to City Hall (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Leah Whatley (HCS).
- HVAC unit sparks fire alarm at AcMag High (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Trey Harrell (HCS).
- New tricounty walk and bike plan shows the possibility of a connected Charleston region (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Elizabeth Moffly (HCS).
- Charleston County Convenience Centers Will Close Memorial Day (Charleston County).
- Trump criticizes Germany, a big South Carolina trading partner (Post & Courier).
- Reward triples for information in search for missing elderly man (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina men pour beer into alligator’s mouth, post pictures, face charges (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry works to increase heroin and opioid addiction treatment and recovery programs (ABC News 4).
- Police: Suspect driving reckless causes accident, sends vehicles into water (Live 5 News).
- Survivor of WWII’s Battle of Midway to Share Memories on 75th Anniversary (HCS).
- Carriage driver hospitalized after fall (ABC News 4).
- Can you help find South Carolina’s missing children? (ABC News 4).
- Sea Island Cotton planted at McLeod Plantation Historic Site (CRBJ BizWire).
- Unspeakable loss leads to grieving mother’s mission (ABC News 4).
- Police make arrest at traffic stop in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Walterboro man locked kids up without AC, little water, made them use bucket for toilet (ABC News 4).
- Troopers prepare for heavy travel as summer begins (Live 5 News).
Dashi to Host Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on November 20th
Dashi will be hosting their first Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on Saturday, November 20th from 5 pm to...
Butt Stuff Happening This Weekend at Estadio
Park Circle Gallery to exhibit works by Brad Carroll and Lee Garrard
15th Annual Nuovo Cinema Italiano Film Festival Kicks Off November 4th
2nd Annual Halloween Bar Crawl on King Street Scheduled for 10/30
2022 Charleston Wine + Food Tickets Go On Sale Thursday
Traveling Dinosaur Exhibit Rolling into North Charleston
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News3 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie