Tijuana Flats, the fast-casual Tex-Mex restaurant in Summerville, announced yesterday the addition of a “Flat Outrageous” section to its menu.
The new items include:
- Crispy Baja Fish Taco (crispy fish, chipotle crema, shaved cilantro cabbage & pineapple salsa)
- Lime Steak Taco (grilled garlic-lime steak, avocado crema, shaved cilantro cabbage, pico de gallo & cotija cheese)
- Jerk Chicken Taco (crispy jerk chicken, MoreFire! hot sauce, shaved cilantro cabbage, pineapple salsa & cotija cheese)
- Philly Cheesesteak Flautas (shaved sirloin steak, mozzarella cheese, grilled onions & peppers, served with queso)
- Bangin’ Chicken Tostadas (crispy corn tortillas with Smack My Ass Bangin’ Chicken, refried beans, cheddar-jack cheese, grilled onions & peppers, tomatoes & ranch dressing)
The “Flat Outrageous” section is the first major update to the Tijuana Flats menu in the last five years.
For more information on all Tijuana Flats menu items, visit https://tijuanaflats.com/menu/.
ZZ Top Returns to the North Charleston PAC in September
Rock & Roll Hall of Famers ZZ Top will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on September 28th. In 1969,...
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
The Charleston Forum Kicks Off 5th Annual Events this Month
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks