Tijuana Flats, the fast-casual Tex-Mex restaurant in Summerville, announced yesterday the addition of a “Flat Outrageous” section to its menu.
The new items include:
- Crispy Baja Fish Taco (crispy fish, chipotle crema, shaved cilantro cabbage & pineapple salsa)
- Lime Steak Taco (grilled garlic-lime steak, avocado crema, shaved cilantro cabbage, pico de gallo & cotija cheese)
- Jerk Chicken Taco (crispy jerk chicken, MoreFire! hot sauce, shaved cilantro cabbage, pineapple salsa & cotija cheese)
- Philly Cheesesteak Flautas (shaved sirloin steak, mozzarella cheese, grilled onions & peppers, served with queso)
- Bangin’ Chicken Tostadas (crispy corn tortillas with Smack My Ass Bangin’ Chicken, refried beans, cheddar-jack cheese, grilled onions & peppers, tomatoes & ranch dressing)
The “Flat Outrageous” section is the first major update to the Tijuana Flats menu in the last five years.
For more information on all Tijuana Flats menu items, visit https://tijuanaflats.com/menu/.
Patriots Point To Host Pearl Harbor Day Memorial Service and Blood Drive
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum will host a free Pearl Harbor Day Memorial Service aboard the USS Yorktown on...