- Tornado, flash flood watch in effect, streets closed (ABC News 4).
- Convicted church shooter seeks to appeal (News 2).
- Person identified in Charleston missing foot case (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County school officials grilled more on principal moves, teacher evaluations (ABC News 4).
- Mayor promises master plan for Charleston 9 Memorial, brick sales extended (ABC News 4).
- Charleston home invasion & sexual assault under investigation (ABC News 4).
- Attorneys group demands life sentence for Slager (Live 5 News).
- Woman who dressed as dinosaur, startled carriage horses surrenders to police (Charleston City Paper).
- More Portuguese man o’war wash up at Kiawah Island (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School District settles James Winbush defamation lawsuit for $100,000 (Post & Courier).
- Charleston gearing up for first major downtown parking study in 20 years (Charleston City Paper).
- New “Major Network Food Show” Casting in South Carolina (HCS).
- Jim ‘N Nick’s Community Bar-B-Q Opening in Mt. Pleasant Tuesday (HCS).
- Governor Signs Two Big Craft Beer Laws (Push Digital).
- Pancito & Lefty Unleashes Happy Hour Menu (HCS).
- Virgil Kaine Lowcountry Whiskey Co. Earns Gold Medal (HCS).
- The Travel Channel Films at Big Billy’s Burger Joint Tuesday (HCS).
- Palmetto Brewing opts to buy its Huger Street home instead of moving to Park Circle (Charleston City Paper).
- Smith Street Pizza Listed For Sale After Three Months In (Eater Charleston).
- Spirited Brunch dishes out food and fellowship (Post & Courier).
- No More Breakfast Sandwiches From P.I.E. Bake Shoppe (Eater Charleston).
- Opening watch: 6 downtown restaurant projects coming soon (Charleston City Paper).
- Kairos Greek Kitchen Opens With ‘Succulent, Slow-Roasted Lamb’ (Eater Charleston).
- The Hidden and Harder-to-Find Gems of Charleston (The Daily Meal).
- Where to Drink Before Spoleto Performances (Eater Charleston).
- South Carolina Stingrays face decisive Game 7 Wednesday against Manchester Monarchs (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point to Host “Eclipse on a Warship” on August 21st (HCS).
- Spoleto Festival USA Announces Video Installation to be Raised in Marion Square (HCS).
- Final 2017 Spoleto Festival USA Preview (HCS).
- Doing Spoleto and Piccolo Spoleto on $50, $100, $150 (Post & Courier).
- Historian Andrew Carroll’s Million Letters Campaign Comes to Charleston Library Society (HCS).
- Mount Pleasant Paintball closes, less than 2 weeks after owner is charged with criminal sexual misconduct (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Ann Caldwell (HCS).
- Kathryn Dennis Apologizes for Custody Battle with Thomas Ravenel & Wants to Give Her Ex a ‘Big Hug’ (People).
- Take Steps For Crohn’s & Colitis this November (HCS).
- RiverDogs win third straight over Augusta (ABC News 4).
- This is your last chance to be an extra in the first season of Mr. Mercedes (Charleston City Paper).
- 10-man Battery battle back to earn point in Harrisburg (ABC News 4).
- Fictional ex-S.C. Congressman Frank Underwood canvassed D.C. with real-life presidential photog Pete Souza (Charleston City Paper).
- Bishop England overcomes injuries to win state baseball title (ABC News 4).
- Developer to sell West Ashley’s ‘Dead Pig’ site to city of Charleston, avoiding eminent domain fight (Post & Courier).
- Quinns fight back against South Carolina Statehouse corruption probe (Post & Courier).
- Charleston has just months to begin untangling a decades-old fiasco on James Island (Post & Courier).
- Local leader brings Lt. Governor to hear Lowcountry’s worries about nursing home safety (ABC News 4).
- New child safety seat law in effect in SC (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Joe Bowers (HCS).
- Wreck involving school bus in Berkeley County (ABC News 4).
- What drones? Fed finds no drones at ex-nuclear weapons site (ABC News 4).
- Groundbreaking for new YMCA at Cane Bay now set (News 2).
- DNR conducts boat inspections for busy Memorial Day holiday (ABC News 4).
- Mired in budget debate, South Carolina lawmakers falling back on continuing resolution (Post & Courier).
- Wando students grieving after losing classmate in Highway 41 car crash (ABC News 4).
- 9/11 Never Forget Mobile Exhibit to Make Three-Day Stop in North Charleston (HCS).
- Off duty firefighter saves child locked in car (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry beaches allow shade in face of beach tent ban (ABC News 4).
- Operation Finally Home gives Summerville Marine and family mortgage-free home (ABC News 4).
- The Weirdest, Most WTF Things on Craigslist in Charleston (Thrillist).
- Moncks Corner PD looking for suspect after assault at Subway (Live 5 News).
- Police release surveillance images in James Island burglary (Live 5 News).
- Kitty Robinson leaving as CEO of Historic Charleston Foundation after 17 years (Post & Courier).
- Man accused of shooting at neighbors in dispute over loud children (Live 5 News).
- Officers arrest teen accused of firing gun after failed armed robbery attempt (Live 5 News).
- Authorities clear scene of reported bomb threat at West Ashley Goodwill (News 2).
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...
22nd Annual 5K Fun Run to Benefit Area Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia Set for August
2nd Sunday on King Street Returns on September 12th
Lowcountry Nonprofits Can Apply for Free Services Provided by Local Marketing Agency
for KING & COUNTRY Announce Concert at North Charleston Coliseum
Fetter Health Care Network, MUSC, and Palmetto Project to Host COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
City of North Charleston to Host Ribbon Cutting for Admiral’s House on Former Navy Base
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events2 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview59 mins ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks