- Charleston PD: Person in dinosaur costume spooks carriage horses, carriage driver injured (ABC News 4).
- State Rep. Rick Quinn indicted by state grand jury (Post & Courier).
- Court to show jail videos Dylann Roof didn’t want released (ABC News 4).
- Newly released jailhouse videos show the strained relationship between Dylann Roof and his family (Charleston City Paper).
- Reward offered in search for missing Berkeley Co. man (Live 5 News).
- CCSD: Child found in pond behind school ‘on road to full recovery’ (Live 5 News).
- Smithsonian to livestream South Carolina Aquarium turtle work (Post & Courier).
- What Wicked Weed’s ‘kick in the dick’ sale to InBev means for Charleston craft beer (Charleston City Paper).
- Time to Paw-ty on the Patio at Burtons Grill (HCS).
- What It Takes to Build a Small Empire of Restaurants in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- HERD Provisions’ Meat CSA is making dinner just a little bit easier (Charleston City Paper).
- Hall Management Group Promotes Todd Johnson to General Manager of Rita’s Seaside Grille (CRBJ BizWire).
- Charleston-based restaurateur Ben Towill reopens beloved Cornwall pub (Charleston City Paper).
- La Morra Pizzeria’s Last Pop-Up at Edmund’s Oast is May 24th (HCS).
- No More Breakfast Sandwiches From P.I.E. Bake Shoppe (Eater Charleston).
- Hominy Grill fuses cinnamon rolls with pancakes (Post & Courier).
- Palmetto Brewing opts to buy its Huger Street home instead of moving to Park Circle (Charleston City Paper).
- Fulton Five Spotted For Sale (Eater Charleston).
- Prohibition to Mix Craft Cocktails in Savannah (Eater Charleston).
- Cure Nightclub Sold to Charlotte-Based Restaurateur (Eater Charleston).
- Former Brasserie Gigi Space Now Sells T-Shirts to Tourists (Eater Charleston).
- On Purpose Adventures Partners with Nature Adventure Outfitters (HCS).
- Danny McBride told Stephen Colbert he bought a house in Charleston after filming Vice Principals (Charleston City Paper).
- Profile of Richard “Box” Bachschmidt (skirt! Charleston).
- Prep Sluggers Converge on The Joe for a Postgame High School Home Run Derby (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story at the Gibbes Museum of Art (CRBJ BizWire).
- ‘A great day for sailing,’ Tall ships sail Charleston Harbor to open festival (Post & Courier).
- 7 Instagram accounts to follow during Spoleto Festival (Charleston City Paper).
- Miller Gallery Opening on East Bay Street in Early June (HCS).
- South Carolina Stingrays forward Derek Arnold returns to Manchester to face his former team in ECHL playoffs (Post & Courier).
- Wine and Canvas Charleston Announces Re-Launch (CRBJ BizWire).
- CCPL to kick off 2017 Summer Reading Programs featuring events and prizes (CRBJ BizWire).
- Gamecock football coach Will Muschamp meets and greets Lowcountry fans in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Charleston ready to bike and walk safely across the Ashley River (CRBJ BizWire).
- Citadel’s Tyler Renew survives Atlanta Falcons’ rookie mini-camp, on to next phase (Post & Courier).
- A Place of Sanctuary (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Congressman Mark Sanford (HCS).
- Thousands of South Carolina students scrambling to retake ACT after internet problems (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Representative Katie Arrington (HCS).
- Study abroad program in need of host families (ABC News 4).
- St. Stephen Middle School Student Receives Prestigious National Award (CRBJ BizWire).
- Woolfe Street developers reach agreement with city on workforce housing fee (Charleston City Paper).
- Snapchat bathroom video of GCHS student leads to charges, possible lawsuit (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Roy Willey (HCS).
- South Carolina Supreme Court rules timeshare owners can sue (ABC News 4).
- Stall High selected for aerospace engineering program (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: State Senator Sandy Senn (HCS).
- Fidget spinners cause distraction in Lowcountry classrooms (News 2).
- Cops: Juveniles injured after shooting at each other in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- S.C. Aquarium’s Zucker Family Sea Turtle Recovery set to open May 27 (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston man, 35, killed in canoe accident in Vermont (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Promise Neighborhood receives corporate gift from Solvay to support Summer Program (CRBJ BizWire).
- Police: Man shot, killed while having sex with prostitute (ABC News 4).
- Crews respond to outside fire at Ladson Wood Recycling Center (News 2).
- Barrelli Barber Opens in Cigar Factory (HCS).
- $2,500 reward offered for information in triple murder (ABC News 4).
- Police searching for man accused of using cloned credit card at 2 Goose Creek businesses (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry man gets 18 years for fatal hit-and-run during chase (Live 5 News).
- Feds say 83 gang leaders, members arrested in 5-state raid; 4 plead guilty to gang-related charges in S.C. (Post & Courier).
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...
Gaillard Center Announces An Evening with Antoni
BCLS announces 2D Animation Workshop and Video Instruction Partnership
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks