Last November, Dunkin’ Donuts welcomed the holiday season with a special gift to its most loyal guests, launching its first-ever Perks Week, bringing five days of daily offers exclusively for members of the DD Perks® Rewards Program. Six months later, with now more than six million DD Perks members, Dunkin’ Donuts is bringing back this popular program, announcing that a new Perks Week will begin Monday, May 15th and continue to Friday, May 19th.
Each day DD Perks members will be served a special daily deal. All daily deal offers are open to both existing DD Perks members and anyone who enrolls in the program during the week. As an added incentive for new members, the first 20,000 people who join DD Perks during this period using promo code PERKSWEEK will receive $5, loaded directly onto their enrolled DD Card.
Daily deals for the upcoming Perks Week include:
- Mobile Monday: Earn triple points on all purchases made via On-the- Go Mobile Ordering.
- Two Hundred Point Tuesday: Earn a free beverage (200 points) for using Auto Reload (Available for new auto enrollees only. Limit one per customer)
- WTFast Wednesday: Earn a free beverage (200 points) when using On-the- Go Mobile Ordering (Limit one bonus point offer per DD Perks member)
- Top Speed Thursday: Enjoy a medium-size cup of Dunkin’ Donuts’ signature Hot or Iced Coffee for the special price of $1.29 when purchased via On-the- Go Mobile Ordering. (Limit one per DD Perks member)
- Fun-filled Friday: Earn a free beverage (200 points) with the purchase of Dunkin’ Frozen Coffee. (Limit one bonus point offer per DD Perks member) This offer will coincide with a nationwide tasting event, in which Dunkin’ Donuts will offer all guests a complimentary sample (3.5-ounce) of Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee from 10 AM to 2 PM at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants throughout the country, while supplies last.
In addition to Perks Week offers, DD Perks members who make a purchase during Perks Week with their enrolled DD Card, or anyone that enrolls in the DD Perks Rewards Program, will be entered into a daily drawing to receive a year’s supply of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. No Purchase Necessary. 18+. For details on how to enter without purchase, and for official rules, please visit (add link) Dunkin’ Donuts today also announced a special Mother’s Day offer for its DD Perks members. On Sunday, May 14th, DD Perks members will earn 50 bonus points with the purchase of a dozen donuts or a 50-count box of MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats.
The DD Perks Rewards Program rewards guests nationwide with points toward free Dunkin’ Donuts beverages for every visit they make at participating Dunkin’ Donuts locations. With DD Perks, guests earn five points for every dollar they spend on qualifying purchases at Dunkin’ Donuts when they pay using an enrolled DD Card, either plastic or via the Dunkin’ Mobile App. Once a member accrues 200 points, he or she receives a coupon for a free beverage of their choice, redeemable at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants. To enroll in DD Perks and for complete details about the program, visit www.DDPerks.com.
Dunkin’ Donuts gives DD Perks members the exclusive opportunity to order ahead and speed past the line in store through On-the- Go Mobile Ordering. DD Perks members can place a mobile order up to 24 hours in advance, select their desired location, and then simply confirm via the Dunkin’ Donuts Mobile® App when they are ready to pick up their order inside the restaurant, or at the drive-thru. The order is automatically paid for using their Dunkin’ Donuts Card within the App. In the restaurant, DD Perks
Members have no need to wait, as they can speed past the line in store and go straight to pick up their items at a designated area. They also have the ability to save their recent orders as a favorite to speed up their next Dunkin’ run.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com, or subscribe to the Dunkin’ Donuts blog to receive notifications at https://news.dunkindonuts.com/blog.
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...