On Sunday, May 28th, from 11 am to 3 pm, downtown bar The Brick will launch a Bourbon Bacon Brunch featuring items that will all be cooked with bourbon and/or bacon. Anxious to try out the menu? You can catch a sneak preview this Sunday (May 14th) for Mother’s Day and College of Charleston graduation.
Here’s a look at the menu that will be available on Sunday:
- Chicken & Waffles
- boneless chicken, sweet sriracha, bacon bourbon honey butter, served with a side of bourbon maple syrup
- Garbage Plate
- bacon cheeseburger (no bun) on top of home fries with fried egg, caramelized onions, house pickles, tomato, and a bourbon gravy
- bacon fat pancakes, smoked sausage, egg, cheese, bourbon maple syrup
- Pork Roll
- Fried egg, bourbon glazed onions, bacon cream cheese, sweet onion bagel
- Biscuits & Gravy
- House Biscuits w/ bourbon, bacon fat gravy
- Deep Fried Bacon
- with Bourbon Maple Syrup
- Home fries
- Fried egg
- Shot of bourbon (will eventually be shot of bacon-infused bourbon)
- Bourbon Bloody Mary’s (not for Sunday May 14th, but The Brick will eventually have house made, bacon-infused Bourbon Bloody Mary’s)
- VIP Mimosa
- Bottle of champagne on ice and a carafe of OJ
- The Brick 75
- Bourbon, fresh juice, & bubbly. Served in a pint glass
The Brick is located at 24 Ann Street.
PURE Theatre Announces Young Professionals Happy Hour Series
PURE Theatre today announced their new Young Professionals Night, a networking event series being held in conjunction with their Season...