The Charleston Greek Festival is back in the Holy City for its impressive 47th consecutive year. The three-day event will take place at the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church from Friday, May 12th until Sunday, May 14th.
Attendees can expect:
- Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka and more! See the full menu here)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (live bands)
- Folk dance performances
- Cultural exhibits and shops
- Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
- Large parking area with continuous shuttle service to festival grounds
The festival’s hours are as follows:
- Friday, 5/12/17: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Saturday, 5/13/17: 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, 5/14/17: 12 pm – 6 pm
To see the entire daily schedule, click here.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for seniors and students. Children 12 and under and active military are free. All mothers get free admission on Sunday for Mother’s Day. 10% of all profits will be donated to charity.
For more information on the event, click here.
ZZ Top Returns to the North Charleston PAC in September
Rock & Roll Hall of Famers ZZ Top will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on September 28th. In 1969,...
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
The Charleston Forum Kicks Off 5th Annual Events this Month
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks