- 66-year-old man dead after shooting in I’On community (ABC News 4).
- Coroner identifies Mt. Pleasant man killed in shooting (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant police arrest woman, 31, in father’s shooting death (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Rep. Mark Sanford suggests Comey firing ‘raises questions’ while other delegation members steer clear of calls for special prosecutor (Post & Courier).
- Report: Lowcountry man threatened to shoot woman after killing wife (Live 5 News).
- SC House votes to pass ‘veto-proof’ gas tax (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Thug Life probe: ‘Witch hunt’ or attempt to preserve justice system? (Post & Courier).
- Police: Off-duty officer killed dog as it attacked 7-year-old boy (Live 5 News).
- Two Sea Turtles Being Released Wednesday (HCS).
- Booze Pops are a growing street business, but Charleston city officials are not pleased (Post & Courier).
- Bull Street Gourmet Begins Transition to Miller’s All Day (Eater Charleston).
- New York City food scene chronicler coming to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Owner of Charleston’s 167 Raw says ‘ongoing legal issues’ compound long wait times (Post & Courier).
- Publix recalls spinach-artichoke dip due to glass fragments (ABC News 4).
- Harris Teeter robbed in Mount Pleasant (ABC News 4).
- The 47th Annual Charleston Greek Festival Begins Friday (HCS).
- Best of Broadway Announces 2017-2018 Season (HCS).
- Charleston Stage Announces 40th Anniversary Season Schedule (HCS).
- Confessions of a Southern Charm Newbie: Letting Ourselves Down (Charleston City Paper).
- ‘Southern Charm Savannah’: New Money, Alcohol, and White People on Boats (Town & Country).
- Little Black Dress Party Benefiting M.A.D. to be held Saturday (HCS).
- Clemson football team headed to White House in June (Post & Courier).
- ‘Moonlight’ star and hip-hop artist Jharrel Jerome calls Charleston home for now, lucky for us (Charleston City Paper).
- Dawes Returns to the Charleston Music Hall on November 12th (HCS).
- VIDEO: Demolition continues at The Citadel’s Johnson Hagood Stadium (Post & Courier).
- Charleston City Council: No more big developments on city land in James Island — for now (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina and the compulsion to celebrate Confederate Memorial Day (HCS).
- Senate sets stage to debate bill defining anti-Semitism on South Carolina campuses (Post & Courier).
- City of Charleston grapples with building failures with new demolition, emergency order to vacate (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Jessica Bright (HCS).
- The Bend offers new opportunities to connect North Charelston community (Live 5 News).
- VIDEO: Two dolphins appear to try helping a third found dead in Charleston Harbor (ABC News 4).
- ‘It wasn’t a warning shot,’ man says after shooting at home invasion suspects (ABC News 4).
- Suspects sought in $100K Moncks Corner copper theft (ABC News 4).
- Loggerhead sea turtle rescued from Seabrook Island after shark bite (ABC News 4).
- SC ranked 7th worst state to be a police officer (News 2).
- Fire reported at North Charleston hotel (ABC News 4).
Events5 hours ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...
Events6 hours ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Events7 hours ago
2022 Moms’ Run Resumes In-Person 5K at New Location
Booze2 days ago
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Events4 days ago
BCLS Returns Backyard Birding with Charleston County Parks in January
Events5 days ago
EO Charleston Hosts Local Viewing of “Saving Spiracle: A Documentary About Entrepreneurs Surviving Covid”
Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend