- BCSO: Woman found shot dead in Berkeley County (ABC News 4).
- Four high-speed police chases result in crashes in Charleston area in two weeks (Post & Courier).
- 3 Portuguese Man O’ War wash up on Sullivan’s Island (ABC News 4).
- The Charleston Forum Hosting Evening Discussion on Race (HCS).
- Search continues for missing 8-year-old Bennettsville girl; arrest made in mom’s murder (Live 5 News).
- Severed human foot found at Charleston City Marina (Charleston City Paper).
- South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster plans to veto gas tax as lawmakers close in on deal (Post & Courier).
- City: Damage to Denmark Vesey statue not vandalism (ABC News 4).
- Repairs begin (Live 5 News).
- Chef and Farmer Join Forces to Create New Downtown Restaurant (HCS).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- 1Kept to take over Barony Tavern space (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Distilling Co. planning move to Johns Island (Charleston City Paper).
- Scarecrow Brings on Talent From ‘Best Restaurant in America’ (Eater Charleston).
- Greek Restaurant From John Ondo Opening This Month (Eater Charleston).
- Miyabi Announces Mother’s Day Specials & Hours (HCS).
- Is a bookstore and wine bar opening in the French Quarter? (Charleston City Paper).
- Pawpaw Launches Sunday Brunch With Beignets and Lobster Benedict (Eater Charleston).
- Hyman’s Seafood Offering Lowcountry Teachers a Free Meal Tuesday (HCS).
- Gibbes Museum Gathered All the Star Chefs Under One Tent (Eater Charleston).
- Shaved ice arrives in downtown Charleston at new Spring Street restaurant (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry Chef Wins Big on Food Network’s ‘Cooks vs Cons’ (Eater Charleston).
- Marcho Farms recalls meat sold in six states — including South Carolina — for possible E. coli contamination (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays To Host Games 1-3 of Eastern Conference Finals vs. Manchester (South Carolina Stingrays).
- How Southern Charm Became the Sleeper Hit of Bravo (E!)
- Charleston Jam Cruise Ready to Sail Again (HCS).
- Sister Hazel’s 12th Annual Hazelnut Hang Scheduled for June (HCS).
- PHOTOS: Redux Contemporary Art Center opens on Upper King Street (Charleston City Paper).
- Reggae Nights Return to James Island County Park in June (HCS).
- 13th Annual Share Our Suzy Memorial Day Party (HCS).
- Kinky Boots and Book of Mormon among the shows on the PAC’s Best of Broadway 2017-2018 lineup (Charleston City Paper).
- Beckett Boutique Hosts Charity Fashion Show at Victor Social Club (HCS).
- Patriots Point To Host Free Memorial Day Play (HCS).
- 92-year-old cabaret singer Lynne Charnay performs at Threshold Rep this Saturday (Charleston City Paper).
- Swedish Folk/Americana Musician Sofia Talvik to Perform at Palmetto Brewing (HCS).
- A guide to help you decide whether you should bother with ‘Southern Charm Savannah’ (Island Packet).
- Carolina Youth Action Project to Host Launch Party/Fundraiser (HCS).
- More Former Braves & Yankees Sign On to Play in Alumni Game at The Joe (HCS).
- “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die” Heads to the Music Hall (HCS).
- Lowcountry singer Quiana Parler stands at career crossroads (Post & Courier).
- Wando, Bishop England claim Lower State golf tournaments (Post & Courier).
- S.C. Sen. Lindsey Graham invites Obama officials to testify on Russian interference in 2016 election (Post & Courier).
- If shutdown needed to fix Washington, ‘so be it,’ South Carolina’s Mick Mulvaney says (Post & Courier).
- For Sen. Tim Scott and chief of staff Jennifer DeCasper, a close bond and ‘divine’ partnership (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Charleston County Treasurer Mary Tinkler (HCS).
- Thousands join petition to put single-member districts on Mt. Pleasant ballot (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Anton Gunn (HCS).
- Is ‘blue lives matter’ billboard near Walter Scott shooting scene a show of support or division? (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Brady Quirk-Garvan (HCS).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Shakem Ahket (HCS).
- Tecklenburg, Mullen to be honored at CofC award ceremony (Live 5 News).
- Should minors convicted of certain sex crimes be required to register as offenders for life? S.C. Supreme Court rules yes as attorneys, researchers cast doubts (Post & Courier).
- Isle of Palms 2017 beach season parking management plan (News 2).
- Input meetings scheduled for West Ashley residents (Live 5 News).
- Texting Tickets: Is SC law strict enough? (Live 5 News).
- Meet Mac: South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster debuts new First Dog (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Chip Limehouse (HCS).
- Online map shows how S.C. counties compare on affordable housing (Charleston City Paper).
- Spring-Cannon streets two-way conversion set to begin this summer (Charleston City Paper).
- Crews working scene of sinkhole on Rivers Avenue (ABC News 4).
- Report: Men handcuffed in King Street Public House restroom by police impersonator (ABC News 4).
- Project Cool Breeze sets out to keep the elderly cool this summer (News 2).
- Charleston area first responders get TIM training (Live 5 News).
- Mother’s Day deliveries that won’t break the bank (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Unknown History (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Attorney Mark Peper (HCS).
- Three arrested on drug trafficking charges in Summerville (Live 5 News).
- Customs intercepts 2 types of invasive pests at Charleston port (Post & Courier).
- S.C. teen’s blog about Netflix’s controversial ’13 Reasons Why’ gets media attention; what parents should know about the show (Post & Courier).
- Bigger cranes being readied to serve bigger ships at Port of Charleston (Post & Courier).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks