Ohm Radio’s 3rd Annual Sweet Corn Cook Off will be held on Sunday, May 21st from 1 to 5 pm at The Royal American. The station’s fundraising event will once again feature a lineup of area chefs and musicians teaming up to create and compete for the best sweet corn dish.
The participating musicians and restaurants are:
- The Artisanals and The Park Cafe
- Howlin Moon Pimps and The Obstinate Daughter
- Jordan Igoe and 492 King
- Benjamin Star and Taco Boy
- She Returns From War and Verde
- Garage Cuban Band and The Royal American
The winning creation will be decided by attendees.
The event will also include:
- Live music
- The Soul Preservation Society,
- The Garage Cuban Band
- Participating bands and chefs
Tickets are $20 if purchased in advance. Kids’ (18 and under) tickets are $10. Proceeds go to OHM Radio to help them fund their commercial free programming.
The Royal American is located at 970 Morrison Drive.
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...