- Police searching for suspects after two teenagers shot in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- 9-foot alligator wakes Mount Pleasant family Easter Sunday (News 2).
- Report, 911 tapes reveal details of Colucci Jewelers shooting (News 2).
- Former VP Biden honors Sen. Fritz Hollings in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Biden: Sen. Hollings epitomizes courage, integrity (ABC News 4).
- Judge: CWP holder’s actions at Wannamaker Park were irresponsible (ABC News 4).
- Two violent incidents occur just nine days apart at two of South Carolina’s understaffed prisons (Post & Courier).
- Cops: Convicted drug dealer leads deputies, officers on chase in Charleston Co. (Live 5 News).
- Fly to the Lowcountry Wingapalooza on 4/28 (HCS).
- Perfectly Frank’s closes (Summerville Journal Scene).
- Online reviewers approve of Fast and French’s all-inclusive approach (Post & Courier).
- Publix to partner with the Lowcountry Food Bank to bring fresh produce to neighbors in need (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry Blessing Box project aims to help the food insecure (Live 5 News).
- Top Chef Charleston drew millions of viewers (Post & Courier).
- Puffy Tacos and Christmas Enchiladas on Juan Lewis Menu (Eater Charleston).
- First they stole Brock, now Nashville chefs are after Mike Lata (Charleston City Paper).
- Patriots Point to Mark 75th Anniversary of the Doolittle Raid with Symposium (HCS).
- ‘Southern Charm’ star Patricia Altschul shares her secrets for living like a Southern belle, and not a ‘dumb belle’ (Island Packet).
- 2017 Spoleto Festival USA to Feature Range of Theater Productions (HCS).
- Charlamagne Tha God talks Moncks Corner, ‘Black Privilege,’ and saying ‘fuck’ to your dreams (Charleston City Paper).
- Comedian Doug Stanhope heads to Burns Alley on April 21 (Charleston City Paper).
- South Carolina Stingrays blank Greenville Swamp Rabbits, 6-0 (Post & Courier).
- Thornwell supports Dozier’s NBA decision (ABC News 4).
- Former Gamecocks football star Demetris Summers sentenced to 8 years in prison for drugs (ABC News 4).
- The Daily Beast’s John Avlon discusses “Washington’s Farewell Address” at the Library Society next week (Charleston City Paper).
- Crab Claw gets mullet envy in new “Scoot, Scoot” video… Southern Charm appearance coming? (Charleston City Paper).
- Bills seeking to curb opioid addiction slowly working their way through South Carolina Statehouse (Post & Courier).
- Opinion: Time to draw a red line on rampant development in Charleston area (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Dot Scott (HCS).
- Coastal Carolina cheerleaders’ attorney cites double standard, says university falsely painted team members as prostitutes (Post & Courier).
- Local group lobbies lawmakers to legalize medical marijuana (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina bill focuses on cyclist and pedestrian safety (Live 5 News).
- Hicks column: Henry McMaster finds once-clear path to re-election as South Carolina’s governor to be full of potholes (Post & Courier).
- McMaster signs law creating license to access planes, bases (ABC News 4).
- Yancey McGill: Surgery delayed filing campaign report for South Carolina governor (Post & Courier).
- SC college students push against Governor’s road fix proposal (Live 5 News).
- Study: SC schools could save millions by consolidating districts (News 2).
- Warrants: ‘Ghost hunting’ at former Upstate school leads to weapon, drug charges (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County Extending Deadline for 2017 Summer Youth Employment Program Applications (Charleston County).
- Litter blitz underway in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
- 99 problems? Or an opportunity? Housing Authority selling off Horizon Village lots in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Man found dead after Ashley River Road crash near Dorchester line (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Animal Society out of canned food, needs help (ABC News 4).
- Apartments planned for James Island Theater site on to next phase of design approval, residents concerned (Live 5 News).
- Want to wear a map of Charleston? Check out products by YESAND (Charleston City Paper).
- ‘Printed’ parts to lighten load for Boeing 787 Dreamliner (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Angela Brown of ABC News 4 (HCS).
- One taken to hospital after shooting in Moncks Corner (Live 5 News).
- Petition to name April the giraffe’s calf after viral Myrtle Beach giraffe mom’s baby boy (ABC News 4).
- Police respond to reported home invasion in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Deputies in Summerville investigating after minor injuries reported from gunfire (Live 5 News).
- How a S.C. nuclear power plant project could affect the chips in your iPhone (Charleston City Paper).
- Family warning public after new scheme pops up in the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
Dashi to Host Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on November 20th
Dashi will be hosting their first Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on Saturday, November 20th from 5 pm to...
Butt Stuff Happening This Weekend at Estadio
Park Circle Gallery to exhibit works by Brad Carroll and Lee Garrard
15th Annual Nuovo Cinema Italiano Film Festival Kicks Off November 4th
2nd Annual Halloween Bar Crawl on King Street Scheduled for 10/30
2022 Charleston Wine + Food Tickets Go On Sale Thursday
Traveling Dinosaur Exhibit Rolling into North Charleston
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News3 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie