In addition to the live music, there are also food and drink vendors, and great views of the water! Admission is $7. You are encouraged to bring cash for admission and bar purchases.
This year’s schedule is as follow:
- April 28th, 2017: Banana Pancakes (a tribute to Jack Johnson)
- May 5th, 2017: Cinco de Mayo Jam w/ Dead 27s and Trongone Band
- May 12th, 2017: Sol Driven Train w/ Sally & George
- May 19th, 2017: The Reckoning (a tribute to The Grateful Dead)
- May 26th, 2017: Memorial Day Kickoff with The Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- June 2nd, 2017: Sgt. Submarine’s 50th Anniversary Tribute to Sgt. Pepper’s and The Beatles
- June 9th, 2017: Broadcast 90 – The Ultimate 90s Tribute Band
- June 16th, 2017: The Blue Dogs w/ Finnegan Bell
- June 23rd, 2017: Reggae Night w/ The Dubplates CD release party
- June 30th, 2017: Departure (the ultimate Journey tribute band)
Gates open at 5:30 pm, while music usually starts at 6:30 pm. You can go to the official site if you would like more info.
Annual MOJA Arts Festival Continues Through October 9th
The annual MOJA Arts Festival, a celebration of African-American and Caribbean culture, continues this week with a variety of free...