The Gentry Bar & Room will host Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 16th. The restaurant will have live entertainment and a pre-fixed menu of Chefs Marvin Woods and Charlotte Jenkins’ classic Gullah and coastal soul menu.
Take a look at the menu below:
- Lacinto Salad (warm kale salad served with candied pecans, local berries, and goat cheese in a warm bacon dressing)
- Deviled Egg Crostini
- Classic Crispy Fried Chicken served with Mac and Cheese and CJ Collards
- Rack of lamb with sweet potato puree and CJ Collards
- Shrimp and Grits
- Miss Charlotte’s Bread Pudding with a Gentry and caramel drizzle
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake
The cost is $45 per person. For reservations, call 843-513-1197 or visit www.gentrybar.com
Zac Brown Band to Play Credit One Stadium in April
Zac Brown Band will bring their “Out in the Middle Tour” to the newly-renovated Credit One Stadium, formerly the Volvo...