- Catherine Templeton declares 2018 bid for South Carolina governor (Post & Courier).
- Activists, man’s family calling for charges, store closure following widely shared video (Live 5 News).
- Dylann Roof to transfer to federal prison after murder case concludes for Emanuel AME shooting (Post & Courier).
- 2 years since Walter Scott shooting (News 2).
- Uber driver arrested on Folly Beach after impersonating U.S. marshal, told passengers he could run stoplights (Post & Courier).
- Affidavit: S.C. man arrested for attempting to join ISIS was willing to commit attack in U.S. (Live 5 News).
- ‘Nasty’ storms are coming to the Charleston area Wednesday. They’re expected to be worse than Monday’s (Post & Courier).
- Some Summerville residents ‘outraged’ after Confederate group shows up at Flowertown Festival, handing out flags to children (Post & Courier).
- Rodney Scott’s barbecue appears on Late Show with Stephen Colbert (Post & Courier).
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit Opens Wednesday in the City Market (HCS).
- 10th Annual Chef’s Potluck Set for April 30th (HCS).
- Eat Local Challenge Supporters (Lowcountry Local First).
- The 6th Annual Taste of James Island is on the Horizon (HCS).
- With construction nearly done, Workshop eyes late April opening (Charleston City Paper).
- Orlando Pagán joins McCrady’s Tavern as chef de cuisine (HCS).
- Looking for a Gullah restaurant downtown (Post & Courier).
- Many Lowcountry farmers markets open this week (News 2).
- Have a Midday Seafood Feast at Rappahannock Oyster Company (Eater Charleston).
- Meet the “Southern Charm” Cast (HCS).
- 10 Lessons Southern Charm’s Patricia Altschul Has Learned After Three Marriages, a Renovation, and Becoming the Breakout Star of a Reality Show (Vogue).
- Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis Goes from Rehab to ‘Raw’ with Ex Thomas Ravenel, Says Shep Rose (People).
- Confessions of a Southern Charm Newbie: Season 4 Premiere (Charleston City Paper).
- What a Night Out With the Southern Charm Cast Is Really Like (E! News).
- Spoleto Festival USA Offers last chance ticket savings for locals this weekend (Charleston City Paper).
- Race The Landing 5K Series Returns this Thursday (HCS).
- Chas County’s 18th Annual Earth Day Festival Set for 4/15 (HCS).
- Rutherford, Five Yankees Top-30 Prospects Headline RiverDogs Opening Day Roster (MiLB).
- Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry to Host Inaugural “Carnival Spectacular!” (HCS).
- Volvo Car Open Notes: Venus Williams, Caroline Wozniacki weigh in on Maria Sharapova’s return (Post & Courier).
- Shelby Rogers advances to 2nd round of Volvo Car Open (ABC News 4).
- Amuse highlights 10 S.C. artists to watch including three from Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Charlestown Sounds Music Festival Takes Over the Music Farm (HCS).
- Hampden Clothing celebrates 10 years with a party this Thursday (Charleston City Paper).
- Source: South Carolina’s Davis, Gray enter WNBA draft (ABC News 4).
- North Carolina tops Gonzaga to win NCAA Championship (News 2).
- NCAA: NC back in running to host events after law change (News 2).
- McMaster threatens to veto bills raising gas tax, borrowing (ABC News 4).
- Panel advances McMaster’s picks to Ports Authority board (ABC News 4).
- Charleston senator wants to charge police who erase body camera footage (Post & Courier).
- ‘Equal Pay Day’ spotlights wage gap in SC (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Tom Perez (HCS).
- Student-Entrepreneur Gets Early Start on Career With Boob-eez (CofC).
- Isle of Palms eyes paid parking for Breach Inlet lot (Post & Courier).
- Committee puts plan for Charleston Public Safety Department on hold (Live 5 News).
- Nikki Haley is apparently the least-rich person in President Trump’s cabinet (Charleston City Paper).
- Council of governments breaks ground on headquarters (ABC News 4).
- Officials to finalize BCSD 2017-2018 academic calendar (Live 5 News).
- Dee Norton Child Advocacy Center expanding to Mt. Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Study: Charleston ranks No. 25 on ‘startup economy index,’ poised to grow (Post & Courier).
- Investigators say Johns Island woman taped child’s mouth closed (ABC News 4).
- Woman set on fire; Ladson man charged with attempted murder (ABC News 4).
- King Street businesses hit with shoplifters, police investigating (Live 5 News).
- Help sought in locating man involved in ‘domestic incident’ (ABC News 4).
- Matthew named 10th most destructive hurricane (Live 5 News).
- Trident Literacy moves to new location (ABC News 4).
- Coroner: Heart attack killed hiker from Charleston (News 2).
- National Weather Service confirms multiple tornadoes hit Upstate (Live 5 News).
- National Career Fair 2017 (News 2).
- Four car accident on Ladson road (News 2).
Events1 day ago
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...
Events2 days ago
UPDATE: Fairy House Festival Canceled
Events2 days ago
The Price is Right Live! Returns to the North Charleston PAC in April
Events2 days ago
3rd Annual CofC Day Set for January 27th
Events2 days ago
The Charleston Place to Host Career Fair on February 3rd
Charity2 days ago
Reading Partners SC to host Community Information Sessions to Address Critical Need for Virtual Volunteers
Events3 days ago
Oysters on the Point Returns on February 5th with Empire Strikes Brass