For the sixth time, the South Carolina Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) is accepting nominations for its “Best and Brightest” honor, which is given to “outstanding individuals for their success in community leadership, philanthropy, and industry.”
All honorees will meet these criteria:
- Demonstrate leadership
- Show success in their chosen career
- Display desire for community involvement (socially, charitably, and/or professionally)
- Exhibit dedication in bettering the lives of others
- Age 25-39 (approximately)
If someone you know fits that description, you can nominate them online. Nominations will be accepted through April 21st.
Honorees benefit from:
- Prestige of being recognized as one of Charleston’s Best & Brightest
- Networking with influential members of Charleston’s business community
- Public recognition on CFF South Carolina social media outlets
- Opportunity for letter of recommendation from CFF staff or board member
- Advocating for the CF Foundation, helping to add tomorrows to the lives of those living with CF today
- Award to display at home or office
The Foundation creates and funds innovative research and provides specialized medical care to improve the length and quality of life for people living with cystic fibrosis. The Foundation depends on donor support to carry out its life-saving programs which in recent years have made significant medical advancements.
Editor’s Note – Holy City Sinner‘s editor (Christian Senger) was a Best & Brightest honoree in 2016 and is assisting the foundation this year.
Charleston County Parks Debuts 5K Trail Race Series
Charleston County Parks today introduced a 5K trail race series that will be held at Caw Caw Interpretive Center, Johns...