- Freezing temperatures likely this week in the Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Multiple warming shelters announce plans to open this week (Live 5 News).
- Coroner: Body found in barrel identified as missing man (Live 5 News).
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Visits Charleston (HCS).
- Friend’s failure to report plot against Emanuel AME Church not enough for lengthier prison term, judge rules (Post & Courier).
- Cynthia Hurd Library among targets of vandalism containing racial slurs (Charleston City Paper).
- Flights canceled at Charleston airport as blizzard hits the Northeast (Post & Courier).
- Teen girls reported missing after leaving JICH (ABC News 4).
- Slager state trial hearing ends with no rulings (ABC News 4).
- Family of toddler opens up about drowning at James Island County Park (News 2).
- 23 Reasons to Visit Charleston Now (Southern Living).
- Is the New Grocery Delivery Service in Charleston Worth It? (HCS).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Mickey Bakst (HCS).
- The Glass Onion Celebrates 9th Anniversary with Half Off Local Beer (HCS).
- The Brick’s chef plans to cater to F and Bers at new space opening this month (Charleston City Paper).
- The Brick Brings Back Original Bar (Eater Charleston).
- “Kickin’ BBQ Pickin'” to Benefit Local Nonprofit (HCS).
- Normandy Farm Bakery Expands Footprint on Broad Street (Eater Charleston).
- Pizza-Heavy Italian to Take Over Former Butcher & Bee (Eater Charleston).
- Morgan Creek Grill Hosts Beer Dinner with Freehouse Brewing (HCS).
- Soft-Shell Crabs are Back at The Noisy Oyster (HCS).
- Where to Find Soft Shell Crabs in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Lowcountry farms prepare for the big chill (Live 5 News).
- Bulls Bay throws its first food festival (Post & Courier).
- Deputies search for clues in February restaurant burglary (Live 5 News).
- Hootie & The Blowfish Play the TD Arena on 3/24; Host Collegiate Golf Tournament (HCS).
- Rachel Roy Is Featured Designer at Charleston Fashion Week (WWD).
- 2017 Spoleto Festival Features over 160 Events (HCS).
- NCAA tournament weekend sold out in Greenville, 42K people expected, officials say (WYFF).
- Pat Tillman Honor Run Being Held on April 22 (HCS).
- Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO and author of ‘Lean In,’ heads to Charleston this May (Charleston City Paper).
- iGoddess Fair Debuts on 4/15 (HCS).
- On the eve of its move to a new space, Redux looks back on 15 years (Charleston City Paper).
- North Charleston Business Expo Returns this Month (HCS).
- Shuttle info announced for NCAA tournament in Greenville (Live 5 News).
- Cannon Green hosts Local Makers and Shakers starting Wed. March 22 (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Michael Johnson (HCS).
- Company: Wrong name led to erroneous background check for volunteer coach (Live 5 News).
- The NCAA and the ACC are tax-exempt, but some North Carolina lawmakers don’t think they should be anymore (Post & Courier).
- Mayor Keith Summey awarded highest state honor: Order of the Palmetto (Post & Courier).
- Charleston City Council lowers heat limits for carriage horses, but debate likely to stay hot (Post & Courier).
- Flood map changes coming for Charleston County residents (Live 5 News).
- Spearman blasts report that pegs SC as last in education (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina governor’s race: Top state Democrat Jaime Harrison out, James Smith closer to getting in (Post & Courier).
- Fifteen South Carolina candidates vie to succeed Mick Mulvaney in Congress (Post & Courier).
- CofC’s Accepted Student Weekend Scheduled for March 24-25 (HCS).
- House votes to fire Public Safety director through budget (ABC News 4).
- DD2 releases approved 2017-2018 school calendar (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina bill trying to shine light on ‘dark money’ stalls in Senate panel (Post & Courier).
- Human bones found during city’s drainage work in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Running out of room: Places to store stuff surge with Charleston population (Post & Courier).
- First village geared toward the aging goes live at I’On in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Missing 13-year-old located by Charleston police (Live 5 News).
- Turkey crashes through truck’s windshield, driver suffers minor injuries (Live 5 News).
- Free workshop offered for first-time home buyers in Charleston area (Post & Courier).
- Vandals spray graffiti at West Ashley library, businesses (Live 5 News).
- NCPD: Woman pulled gun in Rite Aid and demanded Xanax (ABC News 4).
- In son’s name, Mount Pleasant mom vows to help others fight back from heroin addiction (ABC News 4).
- Denim Boutique Beija Flor Jeans to Open in Freshfields Village (HCS).
- Cars hit by gunfire in mobile home park; Man charged with attempted murder (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston startup Good Done Great expands into Canada with acquisition (Post & Courier).
- Suspect in Dollar General robberies to face judge on charges (ABC News 4).
- N. Charleston Police release photo from Remount Rd. armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Authorities investigating pharmacy robbery in North Charleston (News 2).
- Moncks Corner man jailed and accused of raping child facing new charges in N. Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Red Cross helping family of 8 after North Charleston house fire (ABC News 4).
- Trident expands with Summerville Women’s Pavilion (ABC News 4).
- Authorities asking for help in death investigation (News 2).
- Roper St. Francis leaders want new Berkeley Hospital to be perfect (ABC News 4).
Events4 hours ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...
Events5 hours ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Events6 hours ago
2022 Moms’ Run Resumes In-Person 5K at New Location
Booze2 days ago
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Events4 days ago
BCLS Returns Backyard Birding with Charleston County Parks in January
Events5 days ago
EO Charleston Hosts Local Viewing of “Saving Spiracle: A Documentary About Entrepreneurs Surviving Covid”
Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend