Morgan Creek Grill Hosts Beer Dinner with Freehouse Brewing
On Monday, March 27th at 6 pm, Morgan Creek Grill, a waterfront restaurant on Isle of Palms, hosts a six-course beer dinner with Freehouse Brewing.
Here’s a look at the menu:
1st Course: Freehouse Green Door IPA
- House Cracker Jacks, pecans, bacon fat and molasses
2nd Course: Freehouse Folly’s Pride American Blonde
- Chile Rellenos, beer battered stuffed pepper, queso fresco, house hot sauce and raja crema
3rd Course: Freehouse Foxtrot Red Saison
- Smoked mac and beer cheese, four cheese cavatappi, smoked jalapenos and caramelized onions
4th Course: Freehouse Battery Brown Ale
- Alligator sausage, grain mustard, local pickled vegetables and blue grits
5th Course: Freehouse Ashley Farmhouse Saison
- Porchetta, local broccoli rabe, mojo sauce
6th Course: Freehouse Kiwi Peche
- Zabaglione and local berries
Tickets to the beer dinner are $55. Reservations can be made in-person or by calling 843-886-8980. Attendees must be over 21 years of age.
Morgan Creek Grill is located on 80 41st Avenue, Isle of Palms.
BCLS Hosting Scam Prevention for Senior Adults at Goose Creek Library
Berkeley County Library System (BCLS) invites senior adults to participate in Scam Prevention for Seniors on Saturday, April 15th, 2023 from 11 am to 12...