Holy City Hospitality, one of Charleston’s hospitality groups, has announced that the next installment of the Taste of Hutson Alley will be held on Thursday, April 6th from 6 pm until 8:30 pm.
The event will take place along the alleyway with wine tastings, live music from One Kool Blow and small plates from six restaurants and Good Food Catering.
Tickets are $65 and can be purchased here. All attendees must be over 21 years of age.
Menu highlights include:
- 39 Rue de Jean
- Duck rillette tartine with fig jam and preserved orange
- Coast Bar and Grill
- Peruvian style ceviche, octopus, local fish, leche de tigre, onions, cilantro, and plaintain chips
- Michael’s on the Alley
- Coffee dusted prime beef carpaccio with frisée lettuce, hazelnut vinaigrette, buttermilk fried shallots, toasted peanuts, aged balsamic, and peeled parmesan
- The Victor Social Club
- Cuban style street corn with rum flambe and traditional seasonings
- Vincent Chicco’s
- House sourdough panzanella with local shrimp, red onion, capers, heirloom tomatoes, arugula, and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Virginia’s on King
- Fried oyster salad with crispy local oysters, arugula, pickled fennel, rye croutons, creamy shallot dressing, and fresh horse radish
- Good Food Catering
REO Speedwagon Coming to the North Charleston PAC in June 2023
Rock legends REO Speedwagon will return to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center on Tuesday, June 13th. The group had...