It’s free to participant and the prize breakdown is as follows:
- 1st Place – $500 in prizes
- 2nd Place – $250 in prizes
- 3rd Place – $100 in prizes
You can watch the NCAA Tournament on the Garten’s 10+ High Definition TV’s while enjoying specials like:
- $5 Unknown Brewing’s Scratch and Sniff pints
- $4 Mystery Beers
- $7 Car Bombs the first weekend (March 16-19)
- A free Irish Whisky Tasting on St. Patrick’s Day from Tullamore Dew & Bushmills
You can enter your bracket at bsbhoops.com (you’ll need to use password: bsbhoops).
Bay Street Biergarten is located at 549 East Bay Street.
Elijah Craig Old Fashioned Week Returns to Charleston This Month
The 3rd annual Elijah Craig Old Fashioned Week (OFW) will run from October 14th to 23rd and many Charleston area...