King Charles Inn, a boutique hotel in the historic district has announced a series of pop-up events featuring six local purveyors. The program will occur monthly between March and August and is open to hotel guests and the general public.
Pop-up shops scheduled to appear are as follows:
- March 17th, 4 pm to 6 pm
- Burnt & Salty – Korean mustard brand known for a unique blend of sweet, salty, spicy, and savory flavors
- April 21st, 4 pm to 6pm
- Versus Apparel – clothing company putting a contemporary, faith inspired twist to everyday attire for both men and women
- May 19th, 4 pm to 6pm
- Hermosa Jewelry – handcrafted jeweler influenced by the Southern lifestyle and coastal landscapes of the Lowcountry with a vintage touch
- June 16th, 4-6pm
- Homegrown Cotton – men’s clothing line made of only locally grown cotton and all- natural, eco-friendly dyes
- July 21st, 4 pm to 6pm
- Brooke Wilder Atelier – women’s lifestyle brand offering a new and authentic take on women’s fashion
- August 18, 2017, 4-6pm
- Dumas & Sons – iconic men’s specialty retailer founded in 1917, featuring sportswear and fine clothing
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...