- Mayor: FollyGras visitors showed ‘total disregard for city, the beach’ (ABC News 4).
- Officials: 12-year-old missing since Sunday night (Live 5 News).
- 1 man dead after shooting at North Charleston apartment complex (ABC News 4).
- Coroner: Woman killed in North Charleston auto-pedestrian accident (Live 5 News).
- GRAPHIC: Dog found severely-burned dies from injuries (Live 5 News).
- Judge delays Joey Meek sentencing indefinitely (Post & Courier).
- Body found burned in barrel after man reported missing (ABC News 4).
- School bus flips on side, pickup catches fire after crash in Moncks Corner (Live 5 News).
- Attorneys for Michael Slager cite Trump’s declarations of ‘fake news’ in allegations of media witch-hunt (Charleston City Paper).
- North Charleston Coliseum, PAC parking fee doubled to $10 (ABC News 4).
- Longshoremen’s union calls off work stoppage at Charleston, other ports — for now (Post & Courier).
- Cannonball discovered at downtown construction site to be destroyed Tuesday (Live 5 News).
- You Could Win Free Rebel Taqueria Tacos For a Week!! (HCS).
- Pancito & Lefty Opened Tonight (HCS).
- Here’s Your Front Row Seat To Charleston Food + Wine (HCS).
- A Wine + Food fringe event for each day of the fest (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Wine + Food Visitors’ Guide to Dining in the Lowcountry (Eater Charleston).
- Eat, drink, and be merry at Charleston’s premier culinary event (News 2).
- Fringe Events to Attend During Charleston Wine + Food (Eater Charleston).
- Chef Nico Romo Reveals Concept at New Restaurant (HCS).
- Westbrook Brewing releases its $200 2016 Barrel Aged Mexican Cake Reserva (Charleston City Paper).
- Whole Foods Hosting Nuit Belge Ticket Giveaway and Brewing Tasting (HCS).
- Home Team BBQ Hosts “Wings and Rose” Late Night Happy Hour (HCS).
- Take a Spin Around Ink n Ivy Before the Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Local restaurants roll with Fat Tuesday tonight (Post & Courier).
- On Jeopardy last night: Edisto slave cabin donated to National Museum of African-American Heritage and Culture (Charleston City Paper).
- Teen Ticket Special for CAA Men’s Basketball Championship (HCS).
- Cane Bay choir performs at PAC with Foreigner (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Kathleen Cartland (HCS).
- Check out storytelling fest Charleston Tells 2017 on Fri. March 17 (Charleston City Paper).
- Muschamp and Staley give back at Black History Month event (ABC News 4).
- The Gibbes is Throwing a City-Wide Scavenger Hunt (HCS).
- SC State House honors Clemson football team (News 2).
- Comedian Dusty Slay Returns to Charleston with New Album (HCS).
- VIDEO: She said ‘Yes!’ at the Twenty One Pilots concert in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Artistic Icon Jonathan Green, Lifelong Theatre Supports Sam and Nancy Stafford To Be Honored with Aston Honors (Charleston Daily).
- 493 King with The Good Hair (HCS).
- South Carolina House passes pension reform bill (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Lindsey Graham to hold town hall meeting (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina lawmaker to give up social media for Lent, but promises to stay in touch (Post & Courier).
- Nikki Haley nominates former South Carolina Gov. David Beasley for U.N. food post (Post & Courier).
- Public Meetings Scheduled to Discuss New Preliminary Flood Maps (Charleston County).
- Flagging operations to take place on Highway 41 bridge (ABC News 4).
- Dog therapy comforts patients at Naval Health Clinic Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Ground to be broken for African American museum in 2018 (ABC News 4).
- Dana Beach shares outlook for Coastal Conservation League following resignation (Live 5 News).
- Goodwill needs dress donations for annual Prom Boutique (ABC News 4).
- Body found in Charleston harbor identified as Inman man (Post & Courier).
- $100K lottery ticket sold in North Charleston goes unclaimed for months (Live 5 News).
- Victim identified in fatal Meeting St. motorcycle accident (News 2).
- South Carolina company buys 2 hotels on Charleston’s Ashley River (Post & Courier).
- Fire knocked WCIV off the air (ABC News 4).
- Pot, Xanax, LSD, and guns taken from Berkeley County apartment (ABC News 4).
- Bradley O’Mara, owner and broker of RE/Max Elite, is providing any first responder who purchases a home a 500-dollar credit along with a 1% lender credit provided by Bobby Green of Starkey Mortgage to be applied towards closing costs. Additionally, 250 dollars will be donated to The Lowcountry Firefighters Support Team on behalf of the buyer. Click here to visit his website.
Events19 hours ago
The Refinery Announces October Event Lineup
The Refinery today announced its lineup of events coming up in October. Located on Charleston’s upper peninsula at 1640 Meeting...
Events23 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events24 hours ago
UPDATE: 3rd Annual Recovery Jam Postponed to December 3rd
Events3 days ago
UPDATE: Holy City Arts & Lyric Opera’s Performance with Elaine Alvarez Canceled
Events3 days ago
BCLS Hosting Halloween Crafts and Teens Candy Caper Mystery
Events4 days ago
Cooper River Bridge Run Kids Run & Family Festival Rescheduled Due to Impending Weather
Events4 days ago
Frannie & The Fox Announces New Italian Sensibilities Dinner Series