- The South Carolina woman who was stuck in Iran following Trump’s travel ban has returned home to the Upstate (Post & Courier).
- GOP lawmaker talks about white terrorism, saying ‘good things’ came out of the Emanuel AME Church shooting (Post & Courier).
- Lane of I-26 closed after deadly crash near Aviation Avenue (ABC News 4).
- Grocery store, pharmacy, apartments proposed for site of former downtown Charleston Bi-Lo (Post & Courier).
- Video shows 2 of 3 brawls at Ashley Ridge High School Friday (ABC News 4).
- Lessons learned from Dylann Roof’s jail shower assault, says sheriff’s office (ABC News 4).
- Take a Spin Around Rodney Scott’s BBQ Before the Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Inspections Might Delay Rodney Scott’s BBQ Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston Wine + Food to Host “Top Chef” Quickfire Challenge in Culinary Village (HCS).
- Workshop, a “Fancy Food Court,” Eyes March Opening (HCS).
- Ditch Winter at The Nectar Luau on 2/18 (HCS).
- Camp Happy Days Hosts “Corks For Kids” on 2/16 (HCS).
- Glass Onion Partners with Center For Women for February Charity Tasting (HCS).
- Johns Island Food Truck Festival Being Held Saturday (HCS).
- Chef Brannon Florie shares The Granary’s new menu (Charleston City Paper).
- Concerns rise with new boutique hotel on Market Street (ABC News 4).
- Five Loaves’ Casey Glowacki to open up wood-fired kitchen concept in Belle Hall (Charleston City Paper).
- Short Grain Brings Bone Marrow Fried Rice to Feathertop (Eater Charleston).
- La Morra Pizzeria is taking over The Daily each Friday night in February (Charleston City Paper).
- Taiwanese and Thai Cuisine Slated For Coming Street (Eater Charleston).
- Former Piggly Wiggly employees told stock values plummet to near zero (Post & Courier).
- 8 Iconic Brunch Dishes You Must Try in Charleston (Charleston CVB).
- Pop-punk Legends Blink-182 to Perform at the Coliseum in April (HCS).
- Enjoy An Evening with David Crosby & Friends at the Music Hall (HCS).
- Dangermuffin Announces Release Date for Sixth Album (HCS).
- “Keep It Gay 2.0!,” a Fundraising Cabaret for We Are Family, Scheduled for 2/11 (HCS).
- Live Well Fest 2017 Scheduled for March 11th (HCS).
- 14 Spots to Experience Gullah Culture in Charleston (Charleston CVB).
- Bitterness Bash Returns to the Biergarten Friday (HCS).
- Water Missions International Hosts “Walk For Water” on 3/25 (HCS).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Ric Rush (HCS).
- Cameran Eubanks Spills Some Secrets About Her Mystery Husband (Bravo).
- Top 5 Reasons to Attend SEWE: Through the Eyes of an Artist (Charleston CVB).
- Greenville senator introduces bill to allow inmates to attend funerals (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina Rep. Mark Sanford planning to introduce Obamacare replacement bill (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Dana Beach (HCS).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Senator Sandy Senn (HCS).
- Mt. Pleasant mural controversy prompts change in law (Live 5 News).
- Rare 1942 photo of John F. Kennedy published from his time at the Charleston Navy Yard (Charleston City Paper).
- When Henry McMaster became governor, Boots became top dog (Post & Courier).
- SC Rep. Tommy Pope, who gained fame prosecuting Susan Smith, running for Congress (The Herald).
- College of Charleston’s T-Rex has a new home (Charleston City Paper).
- Folly Beach pier gets ‘an extra set of eyes’ in the form of new surveillance cameras (Post & Courier).
- Police seek daytime burglar (Summerville Journal Scene).
- Lyft angles for riders in South Carolina, matching Uber in price, geography (Post & Courier).
- USCG: Fire at Charleston station began with hot roof work (ABC News 4).
- James Island roosters can crow to their heart’s content on Johns Island farm (Post & Courier).
- Here are the designs for the project that could replace Sgt. Jasper (Charleston City Paper).
- Junior League of Charleston Hosts “Whale of a Sale” This Month (HCS).
- After layoffs, Charleston-based Blackbaud done with restructuring ‘for the foreseeable future’ (Post & Courier).
- Former Berkeley County jail deputy charged with assault on inmate (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Animal Society treating 8 dogs seized from N. Charleston home (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant apartments sell for $70.25 million (Post & Courier).
- Wanted: Suspects tie up Summerville Verizon employees, steal iPhones (Live 5 News).
- News 2 I-Team: Taxi Trouble (News 2).
- After Columbia, is it time for Charleston to consider a new city flag? (Charleston City Paper).
- ‘Ski scooters’ loaded with lead seized at Port of Charleston, officials say (ABC News 4).
- Equipment malfunction causes smoke scare in James Island (News 2).
Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events2 days ago
UPDATE: 3rd Annual Recovery Jam Postponed to December 3rd
Events4 days ago
UPDATE: Holy City Arts & Lyric Opera’s Performance with Elaine Alvarez Canceled
Events4 days ago
BCLS Hosting Halloween Crafts and Teens Candy Caper Mystery
Events5 days ago
Cooper River Bridge Run Kids Run & Family Festival Rescheduled Due to Impending Weather
Events5 days ago
Frannie & The Fox Announces New Italian Sensibilities Dinner Series