- President’s order bars approved refugees from the Lowcountry (News 2).
- Dozens rally in Marion Square to oppose immigration ban (Charleston City Paper).
- The Latest: Graham: ‘I’ll find a way to fix this problem’ (ABC News 4).
- S.C. university leaders express support for international students and faculty (Charleston City Paper).
- 4 charged after girl fight at North Charleston High School (ABC News 4).
- Would-be Ashley Hall shooter wants to plead guilty (News 2).
- Betsy DeVos narrowly passes first confirmation test while Sen. Tim Scott continues to defend his support (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Scott: ‘High levels of confusion around Besty DeVos‘ (ABC News 4).
- ‘We need the public to examine their own driving behaviors.’ Highway Patrol targeting aggressive drivers in Charleston area (Post & Courier).
- New bill aims to ban Confederate flags on public property statewide (Charleston City Paper).
- Things not so perfect at Perfectly Franks in Summerville (ABC News 4).
- 492 Announces New Happy Hour Menu (HCS).
- Charleston Wine + Food Gets ‘Top Chef’ Treatment (Eater Charleston).
- 18-wheeler plows through Moncks Corner restaurant (News 2).
- The Daily Has a Busy Winter Planned (HCS).
- Culinary Institute of Charleston looks to high schoolers to increase declining enrollment (Charleston City Paper).
- Edmund’s Oast Welcomes Back Brooklyn Bartender for Tiki Takeover (HCS).
- Metanoia opens The Macon Cafe on Reynolds Avenue (Charleston City Paper).
- Le Farfalle & Short Grain to Team Up for Super Bowl Party (HCS).
- Two Charleston beverage professionals leave their posts (Post & Courier).
- 13th Annual Shem Creek Mardi Crawl Goes Down on 2/25 (HCS).
- Win free Black Tap Coffee gear at their fifth anniversary party (Charleston City Paper).
- Jews, Muslims gather at College of Charleston for discussion on food and faith (ABC News 4).
- Demolition to begin to make way for Whole Foods, Zoe’s Kitchen in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- The Chainsmokers are Coming to the Coliseum (HCS).
- Music Hall to Welcome Portugal. The Man (HCS).
- Charleston’s Dig South conference nabs top tech executives for 2017 lineup (Post & Courier).
- “America’s Got Talent” Holding Auditions in North Charleston (HCS).
- Charleston Symphony Orchestra Announces New Club Featuring Streaming Performances (HCS).
- The Southeastern Wildlife Exposition Begins on 2/17 (HCS).
- Austell accepts invitation to NFL Combine (Charleston Southern).
- Long awaited, a new teacher leads the West Ashley High orchestra (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Terry Base Bryant (HCS).
- Report: 822,000 South Carolinians with preexisting conditions were uninsurable before Obamacare (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster, officials working on letter to President Trump over Real ID (Post & Courier).
- Poll worker charged with trying to coerce SC primary voters (AP).
- About 100 people gather in N. Charleston to protest Trump’s Cabinet choices (Live 5 News).
- Panel requests Department of Juvenile Justice’s plans after report found agency unprepared for riots (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Clay Middleton (HCS).
- S.C. treasurer, armed with attorney general opinion, blasts pension fund management (Post & Courier).
- S.C. Democrats’ 2017 legislative hopes include casinos, legalizing medical marijuana (Post & Courier).
- USC to erect statue of first African-American professor (ABC News 4).
- Police: 5 charged after throwing water balloons at ‘a bunch of liberals’ outside Lindsey Graham’s Charleston office (Post & Courier).
- CCSD: Great-grandmother charged in taking child was on approved list at school (Live 5 News).
- Avery Research Center Closing for Renovations (CofC).
- Clock is ticking to get healthcare coverage for 2017 (Live 5 News).
- Future of working waterfronts in SC to be discussed during public forum (News 2).
- Help Camp Happy Days Deliver Valentine’s Treats to Kids in Hospitals (HCS).
- This February Tiger Lily’s Charity in Bloom program benefits Chase After a Cure (Charleston City Paper).
- Lowcountry church vows to come back after arson (ABC News 4).
- Century Aluminum files suit against Santee Cooper (Live 5 News).
- Patriots Point expects to reach major milestone Wednesday morning (ABC News 4).
- Police arrest man accused of cutting store employee with knife (Live 5 News).
- Young boy, 7, finds cash from Horry County bank robbery (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina 6th grader dies after meningitis infection (ABC News 4).
- Horse carriage involved in downtown collision (Live 5 News).
- Police say man behind $6000 in bad checks at downtown Charleston store (ABC News 4).
- Search is on for suspects in Food Lion robbery in Ladson (News 2).
- Sleepless along Septima Clark: City drainage work keeps residents up at night (Post & Courier).
- Bicyclist with drugs in his pockets responsible for June stabbing, police say (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: Don’t want your things stolen? Lock your car (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston police charge men with cocaine trafficking (Post & Courier).
- Citizen Check-In program contributes to saving man’s life (Live 5 News).
- Humans’ earliest ancestor, the saccorhytus, are not such a pretty sight (Post & Courier).
- Post office ‘mishap’ cost woman $200 until ABC News 4 got involved (ABC News 4).
Enjoy the Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event on June 27th
On Sunday, June 27th, from 1 pm to 5 pm, Lowcountry Eat Out! and The Brewery District will partner up...
Nate Bargatze Adds Second Show at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Celebrate Juneteenth and Father’s Day 2021 at the Berkeley County Museum
The Park Cafe to Host “Coffee with the Mayor” on June 23rd
22nd Annual 5K Fun Run to Benefit Area Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia Set for August
2nd Sunday on King Street Returns on September 12th
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks