The Charleston Symphony Orchestra (CSO) recently debuted CSOgo, a new club designed to help “young or on-the-go music lovers experience the symphony in a variety of ways through one low monthly fee.”
CSOgo is limited to 100 memberships and provides many benefits including:
- Unlimited concerts with the best seat available
- Exclusive event and networking opportunities
- “Meet the Musician” post-concert parties with Firefly cocktails
- “Tasting Notes,” an exclusive wine tasting event paired with a discussion of an upcoming performance led by Music Director Ken Lam
- Backstage tours
- Recognition in CSO’s Bravo! program book
- On-demand streaming of CSO concert recordings
“CSOgo provides the flexibility for someone on-the-go, such as young professionals, to drop in for any symphony performance at the Gaillard Center at an incredible value,” Jennifer Metts, CSO’s director of marketing, said.
CSOgo offers both a “Full Membership” and a “Streaming Only” option. The “Full Membership” is available for a $35 monthly fee and includes all of the features listed above. The “Streaming Only” option is a $5 monthly fee for those who only wish to have online access to stream archived performances.
To become a member or for more information, please visit www.charlestonsymphony.org/club.
The Charleston Place Announces 2023 Valentine’s Day Offerings
The Charleston Place today announced its 2023 Valentine’s Day programming. From a Galentine’s Sip and Shop in the courtyard to...