The Daily has also planned the following events:
Saturday Bread Pop-Ups
- Butcher & Bee head baker Henry Jone will be at The Daily with distinctive and classic breads – Sprouted Rye, Benne Seed Bagels, Artisanal Loaves, Sourdough Batards, Baguettes, and more – every Saturday morning from 8 am to noon (through mid-March).
Winter Classes with Transformation Table
- Tina Singleton of Transformation Table hosts intimate, diverse community dinners and cooking classes designed to help individuals incorporate more raw, living and plant-based foods into their diets
- Tickets ($65) include food, a welcome drink – a biodynamic wine, beer, cider or cold-pressed juice
La Morra Pizzeria Pop-Ups
- La Morra Pizzeria returns to The Daily for three evening pop-ups in February
- Friday, February 10, 6-10pm
- Friday, February 17, 6-10pm
- Friday, February 24, 6-10pm
- Local sommeliers will be there to pour five to six wines for guests to sample
- No RSVP necessary
Valentine’s Day Wine Tasting with McCarus Beverage Co.
- On Monday, February 13th, The Daily hosts McCarus Beverage Co. for complimentary tastings and pairing recommendations from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Special items from the bakery are available to try while sampling some of McCarus’s favorite bubbles
Gaillard Center, Mother Emanuel AME Church, and International African American Museum Partner to host Series of Events Marking “Denmark Vesey Bicentenary”
Press Release This July, the Charleston Gaillard Center will partner with Mother Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church and the soon-to-open International African...