The Daily has also planned the following events:
Saturday Bread Pop-Ups
- Butcher & Bee head baker Henry Jone will be at The Daily with distinctive and classic breads – Sprouted Rye, Benne Seed Bagels, Artisanal Loaves, Sourdough Batards, Baguettes, and more – every Saturday morning from 8 am to noon (through mid-March).
Winter Classes with Transformation Table
- Tina Singleton of Transformation Table hosts intimate, diverse community dinners and cooking classes designed to help individuals incorporate more raw, living and plant-based foods into their diets
- Tickets ($65) include food, a welcome drink – a biodynamic wine, beer, cider or cold-pressed juice
La Morra Pizzeria Pop-Ups
- La Morra Pizzeria returns to The Daily for three evening pop-ups in February
- Friday, February 10, 6-10pm
- Friday, February 17, 6-10pm
- Friday, February 24, 6-10pm
- Local sommeliers will be there to pour five to six wines for guests to sample
- No RSVP necessary
Valentine’s Day Wine Tasting with McCarus Beverage Co.
- On Monday, February 13th, The Daily hosts McCarus Beverage Co. for complimentary tastings and pairing recommendations from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Special items from the bakery are available to try while sampling some of McCarus’s favorite bubbles
Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town to Play Credit One Stadium with The Cadillac Three
Country superstars Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town will perform at the newly-renovated Credit One Stadium, formerly the Volvo Car...