- Roof Gets Death Penalty for Charleston Church Massacre (HCS).
- How The Post and Courier covered the Dylann Roof trial (Poynter).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Steve Hurd (HCS).
- Dylann Roof courtroom sketch artist wept as he drew images from trial (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Mother Emanuel AME Church historian Liz Alston (HCS).
- Girl kidnapped 18 years ago as a newborn in Florida found alive in Walterboro, South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Former South Carolina school officer won’t face civil rights charges for throwing high school student out of desk (Post & Courier).
- Slager attorneys submit request for motion of continuance of state case (Live 5 News).
- ‘Let’s be legendary’: Clemson’s unique mix of fun, focus finally leads to national title (Sports Illustrated).
- Thieves make off with more than $20k worth of merchandise from Apple Store (Live 5 News).
- President Obama names 4 Beaufort County sites national monuments to Civil Rights (ABC News 4).
- Taste of Folly Returns Next Weekend (HCS).
- Rollback Menu Returns to Poogan’s Porch This Month (HCS).
- Bull Street Cuts Prices and Updates Menu (HCS).
- Belgian waffle biz Sweet Belgium opens on James Island (Charleston City Paper).
- The ‘Wich Doctor Asks For Help For Chef (Eater Charleston).
- Exclusive: Jamie Lynch dishes about his controversial ‘Top Chef’ decision (The Charlotte Observer).
- Charleston ‘Top Chef’ viewing parties aren’t packing them in (Post & Courier).
- Big Bad Chef Returns for Another Big Bad Breakfast Event (HCS).
- Remembering Tim Maahs, Charleston Beer Works owner (Charleston City Paper).
- Co-owner of Charleston’s only cat cafe discovers she’s allergic to cats (Post & Courier).
- The Limehouse Citrus Celebration Returns to Brighten Your Winter (HCS).
- Chandeliers and Chairs in Place at Ink n Ivy (Eater Charleston).
- SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar Opening Downtown (HCS).
- New Delivery Option for Cravings of Chicken Tikka Masala (Eater charleston).
- Heaven On The Half Shell: Oysters Galore (Yelp Charleston).
- Mt. Pleasant police to host Coffee with a Cop (Live 5 News).
- Napa restaurant takes root in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Husk Alum Opens The Anchorage in Greenville (Eater Charleston).
- MLK celebration Monday includes parade, youth poetry slam (Post & Courier).
- Previewing Spoleto Festival USA 2017 (Charleston City Paper).
- Dave Chappelle To Perform Two Shows at the Charleston Music Hall on 2/1 (HCS).
- Find yourself in the crowd at the Clemson-Alabama national title game (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Marathon event to draw 5,500 (HCS).
- Entries Now Open for Contemporary Southern Art Prize (HCS).
- Winter Jam celebrates musical connectivity of record label Coast (Post & Courier).
- Clemson championship means millions for SC (News 2).
- Women’s March on Washington plans sister march in Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Advocacy and action groups you can get involved with today (Charleston City Paper).
- How not to depict Trump-wave feminism (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston’s Shepard Fairey creates inauguration protest posters (Charleston City Paper).
- Former Mayor Joe Riley to teach first class at The Citadel (News 2).
- Confederate Relic Room’s board not giving up on $3.6M plan (ABC News 4).
- Former SC lawmaker Viers announces release from prison on social media (WBTW).
- Reading Partners Seeks Volunteer Tutors (HCS).
- South Carolina gets temporary relief from REAL ID rules (ABC News 4).
- Let the Yorktown remind us of the fight for religious freedom (Charleston City Paper).
- College of Charleston Study Abroad Ranks No. 4 in U.S. (CofC).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Linda Ketner (HCS).
- ‘This is groundbreaking.’ Cruise ships could anchor near Mount Pleasant as Charleston hits limit on visits (Post & Courier).
- CCSD issues vote option for 2017-2018 academic calendar (Live 5 News).
- Citadel marching band to participate in Trump inauguration (News 2).
- First comes damage to ‘innocent’ family’s North Charleston home during police search, then comes the search warrant (Post & Courier).
- New train, bus station could open in North Charleston in 2018 (Live 5 News).
- Clerks fight back, get shot in armed robbery attempt (ABC News 4).
- Study: South Carolina is not for lovers (Post & Courier).
- Police: Driver dies after rear-ending school bus (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston police seek man who walked out of office (ABC News 4).
- Be A Mentor becomes independent, nonprofit corporation (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- U.S. Navy ship to be commissioned in honor of Charleston hero (Live 5 News).
- Charleston attorney pleads guilty to DUI, pays fine on drug charge (Live 5 News).
- Demolition of Gadsen Street home has historians, neighbors mourning history’s loss (ABC News 4).
- Downtown boutique hotel expanding (Post & Courier).
- Another armed robbery reported at a Dollar General (ABC News 4).
- Hunky Firefighter Adopts Dog He Posed With for Calendar Shoot (This Dog’s Life).
- Charleston County hotel numbers post strong finish for 2016 (Post & Courier).
- Mother fights to make the Crosstown safer in memory of daughter (News 2).
- Photos released from Ridgeville robbery (ABC News 4).
- Student charged with Stono Park burglaries receives more charges (Live 5 News).
- West Ashley CVS back open following reported robbery (News 2).
- Man accused of killing former Charleston County School Board member’s son granted bail (Post & Courier).
Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events2 days ago
UPDATE: 3rd Annual Recovery Jam Postponed to December 3rd
Events4 days ago
UPDATE: Holy City Arts & Lyric Opera’s Performance with Elaine Alvarez Canceled
Events4 days ago
BCLS Hosting Halloween Crafts and Teens Candy Caper Mystery
Events5 days ago
Cooper River Bridge Run Kids Run & Family Festival Rescheduled Due to Impending Weather
Events5 days ago
Frannie & The Fox Announces New Italian Sensibilities Dinner Series