- Judge sends jurors home after prosecutors, defense rest cases in Roof trial (Live 5 News).
- Standby attorneys try, fail once more to present evidence defending Dylann Roof (ABC News 4).
- Roof to get one more chance to sway jury with closing argument before deliberations (ABC News 4).
- Fake news and the miseducation of Dylann Roof (Charleston City Paper).
- Teenager arrested in North Charleston shooting of 7-year-old child (Post & Courier).
- Will a South Carolina political blogger go to jail to protect his sources? (Columbia Journalism Review).
- Football fans pumped for Alabama-Clemson national championship rematch (ABC News 4).
- Nikki Haley to Dabo Swinney ahead of championship game: ‘Leave it all on the field’ (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Tim Scott betting peanuts on Clemson championship game (Post & Courier).
- Short Grain Chef Joins Edmund’s Oast For One-Night Only (HCS).
- Mex 1 Hosts 4th Anniversary Party on Saturday (HCS).
- Cheesy Truffle Burger Explodes Instagram (Eater Charleston).
- Harris Teeter recalls Chicken Caesar Wrap for undeclared fish (ABC News 4).
- Charleston gains another source of Indian food (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Health & Wellness Expo Scheduled for Monday & Tuesday (HCS).
- Charleston gets new Women’s Premier Soccer League team (Post & Courier).
- 2017 Charleston County Parks Schedule Released (HCS).
- Itinerant Literate and The Junction Kitchen & Provisions Team For “Get Lit” Book & Dinner Club (HCS).
- Charleston Moves Offering Free Bike Light Sets During “Light the Night” Event (HCS).
- Report: Jamey Chadwell resigns at Charleston Southern, Matt Tucker named Head Coach (News 2).
- Karen Jones Meadows proves that the story of Harriet Tubman is just as relevant as ever (Charleston City Paper).
- Brad and Jennifer Moranz Announce February Sinatra Special (HCS).
- The music and more of the legendary Ray Charles comes to the Music Hall (Post & Courier).
- Loaded gun brought to Goose Creek High School; Student arrested (ABC News 4).
- No charges in S.C. so far despite 400 complaints of price gouging during Hurricane Matthew (Post & Courier).
- State education superintendent asks for millions to replace aging school bus fleet (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Chris Nickels (HCS).
- WINGS for Kids combats racism by fostering friendships (Post & Courier).
- Warming centers open again for wintry weather (ABC News 4).
- Survey: It’s cheaper to rent in Charleston County, but better to buy in Berkeley and Dorchester (Post & Courier).
- Man charged with DUI in Mathis Ferry accident, 2 injured (ABC News 4).
- Grapevine: Carnival’s Charleston-based Ecstasy taking a vacation (Post & Courier).
- Police: Teen charged after robbing victim he met on classifieds app (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston surgical center to be sold in UnitedHealth deal (Post & Courier).
Events5 hours ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...
Events7 hours ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Events7 hours ago
2022 Moms’ Run Resumes In-Person 5K at New Location
Booze2 days ago
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Events4 days ago
BCLS Returns Backyard Birding with Charleston County Parks in January
Events5 days ago
EO Charleston Hosts Local Viewing of “Saving Spiracle: A Documentary About Entrepreneurs Surviving Covid”
Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend