- Judge declares mistrial in Michael Slager trial (Live 5 News).
- Solicitor: ‘We will try Michael Slager again’ (ABC News 4).
- Walter Scott family says they, solicitor ready to try murder case again (ABC News 4).
- Expert: Don’t expect Michael Slager re-trial anytime soon (Live 5 News).
- What does a mistrial mean for Michael Slager? (Charleston City Paper).
- While criticism befalls jurors in Slager mistrial, experts say, ‘They tried’ (Post & Courier).
- WATCH: NAN holds press conference on Michael Slager trial (ABC News 4).
- Most asked questions about the Michael Slager trial (ABC News 4).
- Civil rights leader sends message to President-elect Trump after Slager mistrial (Live 5 News).
- Judge denies motion to delay Dylann Roof federal trial (Live 5 News).
- Dylann Roof trial moves ahead into new legal terrain (Post & Courier).
- Police: Charges to be filed in I-526 crash that killed Mount Pleasant teen Gracie Benjamin (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina’s looming pension crisis (Post & Courier).
- Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs ‘out of control;’ Boeing responds (ABC News 4).
- Cops: No charges for mom who accidentally packed gun in son’s bookbag (Live 5 News).
- Baby born on plane diverted to Charleston airport given a fitting name (Live 5 News).
- Lee Lee’s Hot Kitchen closes up shop (Post & Courier).
- Tom Colicchio gets heat for filming ‘Top Chef: Charleston’ at former slave plantation (Charleston City Paper).
- The Most Anticipated Charleston Restaurant Openings (Eater Charleston).
- Upcoming Restaurant Pawpaw Releases Menu (HCS).
- 5Church Matching Donations to MUSC Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital (HCS).
- FIG Included in List of America’s Best Restaurants (HCS).
- Charleston to get its first “Ladies Bar” (Post & Courier).
- Big news, gals — Charleston is getting its first “Ladies Bar” (Charleston City Paper).
- Lowcountry Mexican restaurant to pay more than $400k in back wages (Live 5 News).
- Seven Amazing Restaurant Events Heading To Charleston in December (Eater Charleston).
- Scouting Stella’s, bound for St. Philip Street (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Carrie Morey (HCS).
- The Week in Openings With Extra Wine, Cheese, and Cats (Eater Charleston).
- What to Expect from Top Chef: Charleston (Garden & Gun).
- Series Based on Stephen King Novel To Film in Charleston (HCS).
- Summerville High School to dedicate gym to Coach Louis Mulkey (Live 5 News).
- Jerry Springer to host The Price is Right Live at the North Charleston PAC (HCS).
- Inaugural Lowcountry Irish Fest Scheduled for February (HCS).
- John Waters Wants to Get Dirtier & Filthier at the Music Hall (HCS).
- S.C. school bus fleet long overdue for replacement (Post & Courier).
- Housing alliance, including Charleston, sues Fannie Mae for racial discrimination over maintenance of foreclosed properties (Post & Courier).
- Two Citadel sex abuse lawsuits nearing settlement (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Tim Scott asks Smithsonian’s African American museum curators to incorporate Clarence Thomas in exhibition (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Tim Scott leaning toward not running for South Carolina governor (Post & Courier).
- S.C. Senate re-elects Hugh Leatherman as leader (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: K.J. Kearney (HCS).
- Gov. Nikki Haley to visit Capitol Hill in preparation for confirmation hearings (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Kate Darby (HCS).
- Opinion: Being non-racist is not good enough (Charleston City Paper).
- Former SC labor chief meets with Trump in New York (News 2).
- North Charleston officer fired for ‘unnecessary’ use of force (ABC News 4).
- Goose Creek neighborhood fighting proposed business in subdivision (ABC News 4).
- Detectives looking for man who used woman’s stolen credit card (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Hope packs TD Arena with presents for local kids (ABC News 4).
- Man driving 120 mph during chase pleaded guilty to shooting pregnant woman 10 years ago (Live 5 News).
- News 2 I-Team Follow-Up: Charleston home builder charged with forgery, breach of trust (News 2).
- Industrial accident claims life at Calhoun Co. plant; 2 others burned (Live 5 News).
- Three arrested following church vandalism in Sumter County (News 2).
Events4 hours ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...
Events5 hours ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Events6 hours ago
2022 Moms’ Run Resumes In-Person 5K at New Location
Booze2 days ago
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Events4 days ago
BCLS Returns Backyard Birding with Charleston County Parks in January
Events5 days ago
EO Charleston Hosts Local Viewing of “Saving Spiracle: A Documentary About Entrepreneurs Surviving Covid”
Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend