- Jury in Michael Slager case asks for difference between ‘fear’ and ‘passion’ (Post & Courier).
- Dylann Roof says decision to limit role of ex-attorneys violates his constitutional rights (Post & Courier).
- Keith Lamont Scott killing: No charges filed against officer, district attorney says (CNN).
- Justice Department takes an interest in S.C.’s ‘disturbing schools’ law (Post & Courier).
- City Once Again Offering FREE Parking Voucher for the Holidays (HCS).
- Study ranks South Carolina drivers third worst in nation (Post & Courier).
- Tree lightings and parades abound this week (Post & Courier).
- Two Steps Closer to Rodney Scott’s Whole Hog Barbecue (Eater Charleston).
- Watch Chef Brock in “The Mind of a Chef” Music Special (HCS).
- MENU: Pawpaw restaurant eyes Dec. 20 opening date (Charleston City Paper).
- Details on the transfer of power from Joe Pasta to JohnKing Grill + Bar (Charleston City Paper).
- High Wire Distilling’s Jimmy Red Straight Bourbon Whiskey is available on Friday (High Wire).
- XBB brings in Chef Jacques Larson again for Noodles without Borders 3.0 (Charleston City Paper).
- Meet Chef-testant Emily Hahn (CharlestonCVB).
- Let’s take a look at Top Chef: Charleston’s cheftestants (Charleston City Paper).
- Who is Emily Hahn? (Charleston City Paper).
- The ‘Top Chef’ effect could be huge in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- PBR-inspired art can be found all over Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- The Dewberry Cocktails Have the Power to Transform Time (Eater Charleston).
- Opal Has Charcuterie Plates To-Go for the Holidays (HCS).
- Blind Tiger’s upgraded look and menu work (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Dive Bars To Hide In For the Rest of 2016 (Eater Charleston).
- Fatty’s Beerworks plans for early 2017 opening (Charleston City Paper).
- The melting pot of Sermet’s Southernterranean food can get pretty crowded (Post & Courier).
- Featured Foodie: The Kale Whale (Queen of the Food Age).
- Tiki Taco flows over to Rivers Avenue with second location (Post & Courier).
- Local chefs going nuts for brown butter (Post & Courier).
- Celebrate “Light the Lake” on Friday (HCS).
- First openly gay NFL draft pick Michael Sam speaks at CofC Tues, Dec. 6 (Charleston City Paper).
- What does the future hold for Burke’s Stoney Field? (Charleston City Paper).
- Seminal rocker and activist Melissa Etheridge brings holiday salve to Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Citadel’s Isaiah Pinson controls ‘blind rage’ to reach all-SoCon potential (Post & Courier).
- Johns Island Young Professionals to Hold Ugly Sweater Holiday Party to Benefit Underprivileged Students (HCS).
- Cross-cultural Hanukkah Gospel gathering and brunch returns for second year (Post & Courier).
- Holy City Hoops Classic will test Citadel freshmen (Post & Courier).
- Get your tickets now for Garrison Keillor, coming to the Gaillard on Jan. 5 (Charleston City Paper).
- Quentin Baxter Quintet honors music of late local jazzman Tommy Gill (Post & Courier).
- Can Burke High School unite Charleston? (Charleston City Paper).
- KJ Kearney’s Slave Baby pin designed to urge Charleston to ‘Never Forget’ (Charleston City Paper).
- College of Charleston students stand up to sexual assault in first-ever SlutWalk (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Haley: $64M needed to cover state’s Matthew damage (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Michael Miller (HCS).
- Tim Scott, Trey Gowdy join President-elect Donald Trump transition team (Post & Courier).
- Coroner travels hundreds of miles to deliver children’s ashes to mourning Maryland father (ABC News 4).
- In downtown Charleston: out with the trolley, in with the shuttle (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Chip Limehouse (HCS).
- Charleston County Council Announces Vacancies on Boards and Commissions (Charleston County).
- Pay It Forward: Emma Creed (ABC News 4).
- Farewell To Those Businesses We Have Lost in Charleston in 2016 (Charleston Daily).
- Vote Now To Support Local Charities! (Yelp Charleston).
- Restaurant employees fight, disarm man who threatened them with gun (ABC News 4).
- Pearl Harbor Day Ceremony Being Held at Patriots Point (HCS).
- Arrest made in Rivers Ave. double shooting (ABC News 4).
- So you wanna buy local gifts? We’re here to help (Charleston City Paper).
- 7 arrested during protest that blocked Crosstown identified (ABC News 4).
- Protecting your holiday deliveries from thieves (News 2).
- Man seriously injured during Lincolnville fight; Suspect charged with attempted murder (ABC News 4).
- Police arrest man accused of taking off with Good Samaritan’s car (Live 5 News).
- Hotel Bennett in Charleston to open next fall, names management firm (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant PD responding to crash with injuries at IOP Connector (News 2).
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events13 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview12 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters