- Identity released of man who died after scuffle with Charleston County deputies (ABC News 4).
- Debate over expert qualifications grinds state’s case to a halt in Slager trial (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County jail inmate who died identified (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant Police search for runaway teenagers (News 2).
- SLED: Murder in Goose Creek discovered after welfare check in Charleston County (ABC News 4).
- Smoke in Charleston causes ‘unhealthy’ situation (ABC News 4).
- NTSB: Air controller’s instruction to F-16 pilot cited in deadly 2015 F-16, Cessna collision over Moncks Corner (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina party chair jumps into DNC race (Politico).
- Thanksgiving Dinner To Go! (HCS).
- McCrady’s Tavern proves formality, exuberance can be a happy marriage (Post & Courier).
- Revelator Coffee now open on King Street (Charleston City Paper).
- The Holiday Gift Guide for Charleston Food Lovers (Eater Charleston).
- Home Team BBQ Partners with Two Local Beverage Companies for Special Anniversary Offerings (HCS).
- goat.sheep.cow.’s new location opens this Friday (Charleston City Paper).
- Gratuitous Cheese Porn From Goat.Sheep.Cow. North (Eater Charleston).
- Granary bids Belle Hall adieu with final Sunday brunch (Charleston City Paper).
- Fish Expands Happy Hour Offerings (HCS).
- The Charleston restaurant staffing crisis has reached DEFCON 1 (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Animal Society Chili Cook-Off swears off waste (Post & Courier).
- High Cotton Hosts a Good Catch Dinner on Wednesday (HCS).
- Rappahannock Oyster Bar plans to open in late winter 2017 (Charleston City Paper).
- Josh Keeler issues his first set of menus at 492 (Post & Courier).
- Hugh Acheson and Root Baking Co. nix Club Monaco cafe project (Charleston City Paper).
- Home Team BBQ opening in Colorado (Post & Courier).
- Santa Baby, just slip a Waffle House gift certificate under the tree, for me (Charleston City Paper).
- Smoke BBQ Battles to Keep Mural in Mount Pleasant (Eater Charleston).
- Nacho Average Nachos (Yelp Charleston).
- First drops of North Carolina wine hit Charleston (Post & Courier).
- The Week in Openings, Including Thai in Summerville, Coffee on Upper King (Eater Charleston).
- Damon Wise Heads Back to NYC (Eater Charleston).
- RiverDogs Announce Details on New Premium Club Level at The Joe (HCS).
- Hannibal Buress & Jim Breuer Headline 2017 Charleston Comedy Festival (HCS).
- RiverDogs Offering Holiday Ticket Packages for 2017 Season (HCS).
- 2016 City Paper Music Awards (Charleston City Paper).
- It’s “Lights Up” on Nov. 19th at Mt. Pleasant Town Centre (HCS).
- Sea Life by Starlight Party Scheduled for 12/3 (HCS).
- City of Folly Beach announces 2016 Christmas Parade (Live 5 News).
- THAT Holiday Book Sale Returns on 12/2 (HCS).
- The Best Friend Program at The Charleston Music Hall (HCS).
- Nine-time Grammy Winner Norah Jones Coming to Lowcountry (HCS).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Brian Hicks (HCS).
- Watch last night’s Kanye moment as SUSTO accepts CPMA (Charleston City Paper).
- Did your neighborhood vote for Trump or Clinton? A look at Charleston County precinct results (Charleston City Paper).
- South Carolinians could land jobs in Donald Trump administration (Post & Courier).
- A 2014 Stratford graduate waged a successful, albeit last-minute, write-in campaign to secure a seat on the Soil and Water Commission (Berkeley Independent).
- Naval Hospital investors accuse Charleston County Council’s Elliott Summey of asking for kickback (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Charleston County Treasurer Mary Tinkler (HCS).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: State Senator Sandy Senn (HCS).
- Man who published “Hoist it High and Proud” on Confederate flag after Emanuel shooting will be top Trump adviser (Charleston City Paper).
- North Charleston police advisory commission gets final approval (Post & Courier).
- CNN’s Bakari Sellers calls for unity, rebukes Trump in speech on Hilton Head Island (Island Packet).
- Sign regulations in Mount Pleasant conflict with murals (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Gibbs Knotts (HCS).
- Traffic Alert: Nighttime Lane Closures for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project (Charleston County).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Alice Wakefield (HCS).
- Live One-Hour TV Special To Focus on Vietnam War (HCS).
- Burglar caught by homeowner at gunpoint after failed jewelry heist (ABC News 4).
- BCSO: 2 arrested, 2.7 pounds of crystal meth seized (ABC News 4).
- Two Local Businesses Honored in 7th Annual “Made in the South” Awards (HCS).
- Aquarium’s new sea rise tool shows how a rising oceans will affect you (Post & Courier).
- Arrest made in Adams Run shooting death (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Liz Alston (HCS).
- South Carolina mother and daughter with matching ‘birthmarks’ go viral (Live 5 News).
- Belmond Charleston Place Hotel Offering Holiday Discount for Locals (HCS).
Events8 hours ago
Cooper River Bridge Run Kids Run & Family Festival Rescheduled Due to Impending Weather
The Cooper River Bridge Run has postponed the Kids Run & Family Festival originally scheduled for this Sunday, October 2nd...
Booze1 day ago
3rd Annual Halloween Bar Crawl on King Street Scheduled for 10/29
Events1 day ago
Bodega and Share House to Host Oktoberfest Street Fair on October 22nd
Charity1 day ago
Uptown Social to Host “On Wednesdays We Drink Pink” Fundraising Event
Events1 day ago
Gaillard Center Hosting Southeast Premiere of New Ballet Honoring Pianist & Activist Hazel Scott by Dance Theatre of Harlem
Events1 day ago
Disney On Ice Returns to the North Charleston Coliseum in October
Art1 day ago
Principle Gallery to Present Solo Exhibition by Christie Younger