- Mother of Walter Scott recounts hearing son hit with Taser during traffic stop (ABC News 4).
- Scott family: ‘We have faith’ there will be justice for Walter Scott (Live 5 News).
- Activists lament lack of diversity on Michael Slager jury (Post & Courier).
- Missing South Carolina woman found chained in a container; boyfriend still missing (ABC News 4).
- YOU Could Win Chase After a Cure’s #GalaGiveaway! (HCS).
- Man dressed as bottle of ‘Roofies’ is the worst Halloween costume of 2016 (Charleston City Paper).
- Summerville PD investigating shooting in Robynwyn neighborhood (ABC News 4).
- DD2 elementary school students suspended for having ‘crack candy’ (ABC News 4).
- Man found dead in Goose Creek was naked and had ‘suspicious injuries,’ report states (ABC News 4).
- Woman wanted for spraying infant with pepper spray in custody (ABC News 4).
- Coroner: Subject of homicide investigation found dead in bed (Live 5 News).
- 2nd Annual Charleston Burger Week Starts Friday (HCS).
- It’s time for Charleston Burger Week 2016 (Charleston City Paper).
- Josh Keeler’s 492 burger has created a legion of fans (Charleston City Paper).
- Blues Burger Joint knows what’s up with a steak sandwich (Charleston City Paper).
- Sean Brock’s never-ending pursuit of the perfect burger (Charleston City Paper).
- Belgian couple brings customizable waffles to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Glazed Launches Late Night Menu Featuring Boozy Donuts (HCS).
- Charleston Coffee Cup Brews Third Annual Event (HCS).
- Halls Chophouse now selling its signature steak sauce (Charleston City Paper).
- David Schuttenberg Takes the Lead at Fish (Eater Charleston).
- Little arachnid makes big splash at Coastal Carolina Fair (Post & Courier).
- 400 free Chili Cook-Off tickets donated to servicemembers (ABC News 4).
- Henrietta’s Introduces $1.50 Oyster Happy Hour (Eater Charleston).
- Hotel guests get hooked on Continental, aka free, breakfast (Post & Courier).
- Frothy Beard Expansion Receives Thumbs Up From Mayor Tecklenburg (Eater Charleston).
- Edmund’s Oast Hosts Stephen Palahach of Maison Premiere (HCS).
- Self-serve Pour Taproom to open in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Pawpaw Erases Memory of Wet Willie’s With New Sign (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston restaurants still offer wine deals (Post & Courier).
- Seven Awesome Dining Events Heading To Charleston For November (Eater Charleston).
- CHS’s Smoothie Operators (Yelp Charleston).
- The Folly Jazz Festival is accessible to fans of all ages (Charleston City Paper).
- Yorktown Countdown Returns For Its Fifth New Year’s Eve (HCS).
- Charleston is producing up-and-coming country music scene (ABC News 4).
- A Rolex Lunch (skirt! Magazine).
- Charleston International Film Festival features some great short-length films (Charleston City Paper).
- Local Indie Rock band Matadero will release their self-titled debut EP on 11/12 (BandCamp).
- PURE Theatre’s ‘The Beauty Queen of Leenane’ is dark humor at its finest (Charleston City Paper).
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Walk Set for 11/10 (HCS).
- The Dead 27s channel the new and old on new LP (Charleston City Paper).
- Holiday Festival of Lights Opens on Nov. 11 (HCS).
- We don’t need to racially stereotype mascots to encourage team spirit (Charleston City Paper).
- Music Hall’s Groundhog Day Concert Moves Up to January (HCS).
- Midlands Man Wins World Series with Cubs (WLTX).
- Bill Murray celebrated the Cubs’ World Series win for every Cubs fan ever (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Local Candidates (HCS).
- Summerville voters to decide power of mayor (ABC News 4).
- Dorchester County voters to decide if they want new libraries and parks (Live 5 News).
- PTA: No Santa in Sangaree Elementary School pictures (ABC News 4).
- Congressman Mark Sanford touring Lowcountry to assess hurricane recovery (Live 5 News).
- Elmire Raven reflects on lifetime of caring for domestic violence victims (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police searching for burglar caught on camera (Live 5 News).
- Bill Sharpe, Debi Chard to be honored by S.C. Broadcasters Association (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police looking for restaurant butt-grabber (ABC News 4).
- Man taken to hospital with wound to the backside after North Charleston shooting (Live 5 News).
- Animal shelter offers $1,000 reward in Lexington cruelty case (Live 5 News).
- Mother speaks with News 2 after losing son to gun accident (WCBD).
- Stryker proceeds with plan to close North Charleston site (Post & Courier).
- LOCAL BUSINESSES COMBINE FORCES TO OPEN NEW MOUNT PLEASANT DESIGN CENTER (Press Release).
- 15 indicted in drug ring operating in SC prisons (Live 5 News).
- Work starts on ‘gateway’ to Charleston’s WestEdge development (Post & Courier).
- Bus monitor accused of hitting special needs child (News 2).
Events9 hours ago
Bakari Sellers to Sign Copies of New Children’s Book on February 12th
Turning Page Bookshop will host CNN political commentator and New York Times best-selling author Bakari Sellers on February 12th. He...
Events12 hours ago
Colour of Music Festival Returns to Charleston from February 2nd to 5th
Events14 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Booze1 day ago
Firefly Celebrates 2 Years in Park Circle with Limited Edition Vodka
Events1 day ago
Folly Beach Sea & Sand Event Set for February 26th & 27th
Events1 day ago
Lowcountry Oyster Festival Announces Musical Acts and Beneficiaries
Events1 day ago
Annual Charleston Boat Show Returns this Weekend