On Saturday, December 31st, the USS Yorktown will once again be transformed into one of best New Year’s Eve party spots in Charleston. The annual Yorktown Countdown is back for its fifth year and excitement is already building.
This year’s party will include multiple admission options, live music, and picture-perfect views of the harbor. It all starts at 9 pm.
This year’s headlining musical act is New South Players, a high-energy dance band that was inspired by legendary Motown groups. They play everything from The Temptations to Marvin Gaye to Kool & the Gang. Other performers include Stereotype, Loose Chain, The Strawberry Squad, and more.
This year’s ticket options include:
- First Aboard (General Admission)
- $100 per person
- All-inclusive full service bar
- Light hors d’oeuvres
- Access to the indoor airplane hangar and outdoor fantail area
- Captain (VIP)
- $150 per person
- Everything mentioned above, plus…
- Access to the Yorktown’s rooftop flight deck (which will be tented and heated)
- A top-shelf all-inclusive bar
- DJ performances
- Big screen ball drop and more
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit the official website. The Yorktown Coundown is for patrons 21 years and older.
To purchase tickets, click here.
Darius Rucker’s Riverfront Revival Returns to North Charleston in October
Three-time GRAMMY Award-winner Darius Rucker and SRE Entertainment today announced the return of the Riverfront Revival music festival to North...