Rockabillaque, the all-day outdoor block party with the wacky name, will take over North Charleston’s Park Circle neighborhood on Saturday, November 12th beginning at 11 am. The unique festival combines numerous genres and interests into an action-packed day.
The 4th annual event will benefit Movember and This is Noteworthy. Attendees can expect:
- Free admission
- Outdoor Block Party
- Classic Car & Vintage Bike Show (11 am to 5 pm)
- Live Music on three Outdoor Stages (11 am to 5pm)
- Lucky Tubb & The Modern Day Troubadours, Dirty Bourbon River Show, Dex Romweber, The Go Devils, Little Lesley & The Bloodshots, Rockabilly Kitty Rose, Tied & Tasseled Fetish Cabaret, Micah Schnabel (of Two Cow Garage), Arleigh & Prisha, Avi Jacobs (Sings Hank Williams Sr), The Royal Tinfoil, Erin Johns, Jordan Igoe (Sings Patsy Cline),Whiskey Diablo, DJ Rockaphilly, Mr Bonetangles, Anna Lynn Ferris Hot Jazz Dance Club
- Music continues inside participating venues after 6 pm
- Beard & Mustache Competition (2 pm)
- Tattoo Contest (2:30 pm) & Kid’s Tattoo Contest (2:45 pm)
- Miss Rockabillaque 2016 Pin-Up Contest (3 pm)
- Mister Rockabillaque Contest
- The Contest features “Man Challenges” including Bench Press a Pin-Up, Sailor Jerry Cocktail Head Balance & Walk, PBR Juggle, and more.
- Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum Tastings and Specialty Cocktails available at participating venues
- Beer specials from PBR and an exclusive brew from Holy City Brewery
- Rockabilly Makeover Booth (11 am to 5 pm)
Participating venues include The Sparrow, The Mill, DIG In The Park, Déjà vu II, The Junction, Accent On Wine, The Brew Celler, Lotus, The Orange Spot Coffeehouse, EVO, Yobo, and Stems & Skins.
If you’d like to register for any of the aforementioned events, or get more information, visit the official website for details.
This Is Noteworthy cultivates prosperity, healthcare reform, and rights initiatives for working musicians.
Tom Jones to Perform at the North Charleston PAC in May
Legendary singer Tom Jones is coming to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center on Wednesday, May 17th at 8 pm....