On Saturday, October 29th, Bottles Beverage Superstore in Mt. Pleasant celebrates its fifth anniversary with an in-store event from noon until 5 pm. A full schedule of events is planned throughout the day.
Here’s a look:
- $5 growler fills at the Bottles Growler Station with featured beers from Founders Brewing Co.
- Wine and spirit tastings
- Master sake sommelier Tiffany Dawn Soto Kikizake-shi will lead a tasting from 1 pm to 4 pm
- Charleston Distilling will offer tastings featuring Cannonborough Beverage Co. products from noon until 3
- Firefly Distilling Co. will offer samples from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Including a pair of tickets to the annual Lowcountry Hoedown
- Discounted prices on merchandise during the event
- Radio personality Box from 105.5 The Bridge will host a live broadcast from noon until 2 pm
- Experts from Cigar Row will be on-site to hand rolling cigars from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- The Charleston Animal Society will hold an adoption drive from 1 pm to 4 pm
- Games at the Lunazul Cantina Truck (parked outside the store from 2 pm to 6 pm)
The five-year anniversary comes just months after the grand opening of Bottles’ second location in Columbia at 4410 Fort Jackson Blvd.
Disney On Ice Returns to the North Charleston Coliseum in October
Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate will visit the North Charleston Coliseum from October 27th to 30th. Tickets are on...